Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

Treasured Garment Restoration by St. Croix Cleaners is a restoration service located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They offer to restore dresses to their original brilliance, no matter the age, so that future generations may look at it in all of its glory once again. The Association of Bridal Consultants endorses their services and Treasured Garment Restoration by St. Croix Cleaners promises clients that they will be satisfied with their results.

Special, reliable techniques are used to keep the garments safe while removing stains, dirt, and more, and will preserve it in high quality storage materials. Not only will they restore dresses and garments, they will also clean and alter pieces, including bridal belts, bridal gowns, formal gowns, garters, plus size gowns, sample gown, and veils. All sales are final. Treasured Garment Restoration by St. Croix Cleaners will provide services for the following clientele:

• Bride

39 Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners Reviews

M
Marlee

Married on 01/13/2019

I wore my mother's wedding gown from 1955. Now my daughter wants to wear the gown, twice worn and may years of aging! It was never museum preserved so it had aged to an overall beige color. The people ... Read more people at Treasured garment restoration took it, assured me they could clean it and it would no longer be beige and have minor stains on it. They did what they said!!! It is beautiful! It came back a light ivory color and the stains are gone. My daughter had tears when she took it out of the cleaning bag and saw it! We are both SO APPRECIATIVE of the work done by Treasured Garment Restoration. She will be a beautiful bride in a treasured heirloom thanks to Treasured Garment restoration!!!!! They are WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!! 9/12/2017

B
Bridget Shaw

Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional Alterations & Service

Monica is simply amazing. She went above and beyond in not only the complex alterations of my wedding dress but she also provided exceptional service in altering my junior bridesmaid dress and the ... Read more mother-of-the-bride dress. She really listens to the needs of her customers and delivers exceptional results!

M
Matrice

Married on 01/02/2017

Lucky Day #1, I had saved a Pioneer Press article about cleaning and preserving special gowns. UNLUCKY day, I opened the box where my christening gown was stored and discovered the front was entirely ... Read more yellow, actually, more like coffee-brown! I was sick. Local cleaners said it was beyond help. Lucky Day #2, I called Kat at Treasured Garments. Lucky Day #3, she called me after receiving it and said, I believe we can totally restore it! Lucky Day #4 Yesterday, another of my granddaughters was christened in this gown, which is as old as I am, 68 years. It was snow-white and, indeed, treasured. Great service!! The box and presentation: beautiful. This gown now has twelve names embroidered on it, marking each who wore it!