Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Treasured Garment Restoration by St Croix Cleaners

Treasured Garment Restoration by St. Croix Cleaners is a restoration service located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They offer to restore dresses to their original brilliance, no matter the age, so that future generations may look at it in all of its glory once again. The Association of Bridal Consultants endorses their services and Treasured Garment Restoration by St. Croix Cleaners promises clients that they will be satisfied with their results.

Special, reliable techniques are used to keep the garments safe while removing stains, dirt, and more, and will preserve it in high quality storage materials. Not only will they restore dresses and garments, they will also clean and alter pieces, including bridal belts, bridal gowns, formal gowns, garters, plus size gowns, sample gown, and veils. All sales are final. Treasured Garment Restoration by St. Croix Cleaners will provide services for the following clientele:

• Bride

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 05/11/2019

Inexpensive and great work

Somehow got my beer soaked wedding dress that I refused the bustle all night perfectly clean! Also was one of the cheaper shops I quoted around the cities. Great work! Read more Somehow got my beer soaked wedding dress that I refused the bustle all night perfectly clean! Also was one of the cheaper shops I quoted around the cities. Great work!

N
Niki Heizer

Married on 03/31/2019

Piece of Mind Cleaning !

I had a destination wedding in Cozumel and the bottom of my dress was covered in sand. They were able to clean this out of my Rue De Seine Avril gown and I was able to sell it on Stillwhite. Com for a ... Read more great price . Looked like new when I got it back!

M
Marlee

Married on 01/13/2019

I wore my mother's wedding gown from 1955. Now my daughter wants to wear the gown, twice worn and may years of aging! It was never museum preserved so it had aged to an overall beige color. The people ... Read more people at Treasured garment restoration took it, assured me they could clean it and it would no longer be beige and have minor stains on it. They did what they said!!! It is beautiful! It came back a light ivory color and the stains are gone. My daughter had tears when she took it out of the cleaning bag and saw it! We are both SO APPRECIATIVE of the work done by Treasured Garment Restoration. She will be a beautiful bride in a treasured heirloom thanks to Treasured Garment restoration!!!!! They are WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!! 9/12/2017