Treasures by Agnes

Allentown, Pennsylvania · View map

About Treasures by Agnes

Handcrafted elegant jewelry for brides, bridesmaids, romantics and lovers of detail. Creations inspired by vintage glamour, romantic necklaces for special occasions and modern classics for everyday. High quality pieces made with love using Swarovski crystals, pearls, gemstones and components of all types of finishes. Everything from vintage styles to modern classics.

If you don't find what you are looking for, I can design a piece you will fall in love with.
I am happy to accept custom work, please convo me to discuss your wishes.

11 Reviews for Treasures by Agnes

11 Treasures by Agnes Reviews

E
Elise

Married on 06/13/2014

Agnes was a breeze to work with and her products are absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommended! Read more Agnes was a breeze to work with and her products are absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommended!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/09/2010

Agnes was awesome to work with! She was very willing to help design a custom piece that would work with the necklace I purchased! The jewelry was absolutely beautiful! I loved the cute little boxes ... Read more the jewelry came in also...just an extra added touch!! :)

L
Lauren

Married on 10/09/2010

I could not say enough good things about Agnes! She worked with me on customizing a necklace for my wedding and it could not have turned out more beautiful! I would recommend Agnes to anyone looking ... Read more for a "one-of-a-kind" piece of jewelry to compliment any attire ranging from casual to formal. Let's just say I will be a repeat customer!!