Tree Branch Cakery

Lebanon, TN · View map

About Tree Branch Cakery

Tree Branch Cakery is a home based, single person operation. I work to create custom designs that will wow your guests, taste amazing and provide you with a center piece at your event. I only book one wedding cake per weekend so I can spend as much time and attention as needed to create your custom cake.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, anytime.

8 Reviews for Tree Branch Cakery

8 Tree Branch Cakery Reviews

G
Gloria

Married on 11/05/2017

Lindsay was responsive and flexible when we requested a dozen more cupcakes a few weeks before the wedding. We ordered a three tier red velvet cake and an assortment of cupcakes (chocolate PB, lemon ... Read more and vanilla, carrot cake). She provided complimentary delivery to Cedars of Lebanon SP and was on time. Everything was pretty and delicious! Highly recommend Tree Branch Cakery!

A
Ashley

Married on 03/25/2017

We are so unbelievably grateful we found Lindsay! We met with 5 or so other bakers and were either uber overpriced (we only wanted buttercream no fondant) or the cake was to wet or the buttercream was ... Read more too whippy. Lindsay has by far the best combination of moist cake and buttercream consistency. She was super easy to work with and always made time for my questions. She has so many flavors to choose from and you cannot go wrong with any of them!! She absolutely killed my husband's groom's cake (a 3-d Titans Jersey). Our actual wedding cake was the talk of the day and I still am receiving compliments not only on the detail, but the TASTE! Most wedding cakes are dry or messy looking. Lindsay's taste so fresh and soft as if she just put it together. Her delivery was on point and we were thrilled with her service. She is so kind and is very flexible. I wish I could share pictures on here as I would brag on her all day!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/28/2016

I hadn't decide if I was going to do a Grooms Cake, and then at the last minute decided I wanted to. I found Lindsey and she was super helpful in wanting to know the details so she could create the ... Read more cake that I wanted. She took my idea and blew us all away. My husband is a nerd so i had her do three of his favorite D&D books stacked on top of one another, they looked so real we had people trying to move them thinking he left his books out on the table. I wish I would have had her do my wedding cake.