Tremaine Events

Tempe, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Tremaine Events

Tremaine Events is an event rental company in Tempe, Arizona with unique, vintage pieces that add flair to any wedding. They have an extremely curated collection of one-of-a-kind items that will bring any aesthetic vision to life. Tremaine Events believes in creating a smaller carbon footprint, so they try to never buy new items and always look for vintage. The team will work with you to combine ideas and bring your wedding ideas to fruition.

Tremaine Events offers its clients full design and styling services to help guide you through your wedding planning process. Couples can go to their showroom to check out their props and items available. The team will deliver and set up all of your rental items on your wedding day. Tremaine Events has the following event items for rent:

• Altar/arch

Kelly
Kelly M

Married on 01/12/2019

Highly Recommend them!

This is a company you want to work with! They were so flexible and friendly to deal with! I honestly had such a good experience with them! I highly recommend them! They were such a help to me and I am ... Read more forever grateful! Their rentals were awesome as well! If I ever need rentals I will definitely be using them again! Thank you guys again for everything!

J
Jim

Married on 11/21/2018

Termaine Events gave our Gatsby themed event the over-the-top push were were looking for. Leah and her team were on time, reasonably priced, fun and eager to please. They were all professionally ... Read more dressed, friendly and engaged. Events By Show Stoppers could not have been more pleased. We llook forward to every opportunity to work with them again.

Mikayla
Mikayla Sowell

Married on 11/10/2018

gorgeous event decor!!

Tremaine Events was such a pleasure to work with! Their pieces are like none other and they really set the standards for event decor when I was looking around at several vendors. We ended up renting a ... Read more wood sweetheart table and loveseat for my wedding and we got so many compliments on how great it looked and it really was the focal point of our wedding - which was what we were going for! Leah and Matt are also just awesome people to work with, they are great with communication and very understanding!