Trend & Art

Playa del Carmen · View map

About Trend & Art

Trend & Art would love to be part of your special moment. Along with a qualified team of stylists we will take care of your image. Paying attention to every detail and advising you from the moment you contact us. With hairstyles suitable for the humid climate of the Caribbean and the surprising and innovative technique of the airbrush makeup system, we guarantee you will be splendid during the whole evening.

We are excited to work with you on your big day! Please fill out the contact form for more information

Trend & Art

31 Reviews for Trend & Art

31 Trend & Art Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/27/2019

I cried about how beautiful my girls and I looked!

I have such great things to say about Dani, Gaston, and the rest of the Trend and Art team. They were the epitome of professional with an incredible attention to detail. We had 15 ladies getting made ... Read more up and we stayed right on schedule and were never rushed (I've been in a few weddings and it's always always been hectic and behind with hair and makeup and we never once felt rushed or behind schedule). Every single one of my girls looked so beautiful it made me teary, from my younger cousin to my grandma and all the way in between they were able to create looks that made each person feel and look unique and beautiful. They completely exceeded our expectations in every possible way. Off the charts. My only regret is I can't have them around as my glam squad 24/7! Thank you Dani!!!!!

Leila
Leila Jara

Married on 07/11/2018

Absolute excellence

Gaston and Dani made me, my five bridesmaids, my mom and two other friends, look espectacular and gorgeous at the same time! Super professional and on point service, I still look at my wedding ... Read more pictures and feel dreamy. Like every bride should feel. Bear in mind I was currently five minth pregnant and the venue was in the beach in July. God without saying how hot and humid that day was. Never the less, we looked amazing trough the whole ceremony and dinner. I’m super grateful with their patience and experience. They made our memories of this day truly beautiful and pleasant. Thanks 🙏

F
Florencia

Married on 05/25/2018

Súper recomendados! Gastón y Dany se encargaron de dejarme súper bonita! Entendieron Perfecto mi idea y me quedé Felíz con el servicio! Read more Súper recomendados! Gastón y Dany se encargaron de dejarme súper bonita !! entendieron Perfecto mi idea y me quedé Felíz con el servicio!!