Très Bien Photo and Video

Metairie, LA · View map

About Très Bien Photo and Video

Hello!

We are Amy Brian of Très Bien Photo Video.

Amy is the head photographer and Brian is the head videographer. We have built our business on several core values, the most important of which is great respect for imagery that will be cherished through many generations.

In our own lives, our most valuable possessions are all photos and videos whether they commemorate a wonderful time or one of only a few images of a lost loved one.

We truly feel honored to be in a business that delivers one of the most important products anyone can create. At the end of the day, after the wedding, we know that as a new couple, you will have each other, great memories, and your photos and videos. We do not take this honor lightly. The photo of the tear of joy rolling down your father's face or the video of your grandmother on the dance floor means almost as much to us as we hope it means to you.

We are happy to have this calling as our full time job and would love to have you come over and meet us!

Amy Brian

13 Reviews for Très Bien Photo and Video

13 Très Bien Photo and Video Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 03/23/2019

Everyone knows that your wedding day is one of the most important days you will ever experience. If you are from New Orleans, your wedding day means so much more than that. I stood in my best friends ... Read more wedding for which Tres Bien Photography did the photography and videography of all her special moments. I helped my friend narrow down all the options that are available in the city and to this day everyone in the wedding believed that choosing them was the best decision that could have been made for such an important day. Hands down a five out of five in all categories. Every moment that Erin (the bride) wished to be captured was done from the engagement pictures to the second line out the door. The quality is, in my opinion, some of the best I have seen. The photographers went to college for what they do, they are not just random people that decided to take pictures on a whim. Photography is their passion and it shows in their final product. The videographers capture the smiles, the tears of joy, and the happy endings like every fairy tale should display. They worked with Erin and Jeff every step of the way to create their very own masterpiece. Tres Bien may be the new kids on the block, but their talent and passion sets them apart from all others. They make sure all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted every step of the way. They are professional and conduct their business in a timely fashion. At the same time they are very easy going and work around the couple's schedule to make sure they capture nothing but perfection. Most importantly they are always capable to tackle any last minute changes like it was meant to happen in the first place. Although my best friend is the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen, their work took her beauty to the next level. If you still think that this company is too good to be true (which of course they definitely are) take a look at their portfolio for yourself. I promise that you will see what I am talking about.

User4942912

2+ years ago

Amy & Brian were amazing in every way. We chose them because their photos have personality! They are creative and think out of the box with their shots. We loved the candid photos they were able to ... Read more capture and how they aren't your cookie cutter photographer. They were quick to respond to all communication and were very professional. They will now forever be our people for all our professional photography needs. Thank you Tres Bien!

L
Lindsey

Married on 01/23/2015

Amy and Brian and the whole crew with Tres Bien were the most delightful people anyone could ever want to work with. It's easy to say that I would recommend them to every single person I know. Their ... Read more photos are great, their professionalism is awesome, and they make you feel as though you have been friends for years. They took video of our rehearsal dinner and were there all day for the wedding and the reception. They adapted super well with our wild friends and family! They pay very close attention to detail and really capture every moment perfectly. I can't rave enough about how much I love them. Our pictures are fantastic! Don't hesitate to book them because I know they book up pretty fast!