Trevor Holland Films

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Trevor Holland Films

I’m so thrilled that you’re considering Trevor Holland Films to create your wedding film! I truly believe that there is no better way to relive your wedding and share it with friends and family than through film. I absolutely love what I do. It’s my passion, my livelihood, and my creative outlet. I would be honored to help you tell your story and share such an important milestone in your life with others through film!

15 Reviews for Trevor Holland Films

15 Trevor Holland Films Reviews

J
Featured
Jet

Married on 05/19/2018

We could not be happier with our wedding films from Trevor Holland Films. At such a reasonable price point, the quality of Trevor’s output far outweighs the cost. It almost feels like highway robbery! ... Read more To top it all off, we received our two (feature and highlight) films in less than a month. (We don’t even have our photos back yet!) On a more personal note, there is always a question of whether or not someone will be able to capture the love that fills the air during your wedding. We have no hesitation in declaring that Trevor knocked it out of the park! We have watched our films over and over, and we are transported back to the happiest day of our lives every single time. Our family and friends who were unable to attend our wedding have commented on how they could feel the love and emotion of the day emanating from each film. This is something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Trevor, for capturing our love!!

Benjamin
Benjamin Co

Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent videographer for our Portland wedding

We searched for quite a while to find a wedding videographer that fit within our budget and whose work met our expectations. We are so glad we took our time - Trevor is an amazing videographer at an ... Read more equally amazing price point. We opted for his most expensive package, and added some add-ons, and it still came out to a very reasonable price for what he offers. Most importantly, Trevor takes his craft seriously, and it shows. He not only captures wonderful scenes and has excellent editing skills, but he also does the intangibles well. He is courteous and professional, responds very quickly to emails, and is extremely hard working (he worked tirelessly the day of our wedding and he also finished our video much sooner than we anticipated!). He did a great job getting the scenes/shots he needed without intruding on our day in any way. He was also very open to our suggestions and incorporated them into our video beautifully. In the end, we can’t say enough great things about Trevor. We believe his videos speaks for themselves, so if you like the work on his website, you should book him for your wedding. You’ll be so happy you did!

RachelBunny
Rachel

Married on 09/22/2018

Best Videographer Out There!

Trevor is amazing! We had high expectations for our wedding videos and he went above and beyond! We could not be happier. He is passionate and has strong attention to detail. It is obvious he enjoys ... Read more what he does. He was perfectly professional and very responsive. I can't say enough great things about him and his work. Our videos are perfect!