TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC.

Greenfield, IN · View map

About TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC.

We specialize in weddings but are available for any occasion

Online Planning Tools

Master of Ceremonies

Professional Sound System

DMX Controlled Lighting Effects

Event Coordination

Music for Reception and or Ceremony

Live Piano during ceremony or cocktail hour

73 Reviews for TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC.

73 TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC. Reviews

Alexandria
Alexandria Smith

Married on 07/13/2019

10/10 Would Hire Again

Triad DJ Services was recommended to us by our wedding venue, Bradley Hall Events. The DJ, Kevin Miller, was very laid back and friendly. He made it very easy and straightforward to pick the music ... Read more that we wanted, and we could be as involved as we wanted and choose a lot of songs or just a few and he would fill the space. He was the master of ceremonies and did a really good job keeping the flow of the afternoon/evening going. He chose a good mix of music and seemed to have a little bit of everything which was really nice. Overall he did a really great job and I would highly recommend him. He was extremely nice and easy to contact with questions, reasonably priced, and I really enjoyed the up lighting package he offered. It added even more beauty to the already stunning ballroom.

M
Morgan Mcdaniel

Married on 06/01/2019

Kevin keeps the party alive!

Kevin was great and easy to work with. I always received a response within a few hours. Every guest was captivated with the music and dancing. Kevin was crucial in keeping our party alive and keeping ... Read more guest engaged. He worked closely with the photographer to create a schedule of events so that everyone was on the same page and all special moments were captured. I can’t say it enough how great it was to have him on our team! Fantastic all around!

T
Trevin Bellingar

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection

I felt like he knew us and what we wanted better than we did! It was the most amazing experience. The dance floor never stopped hoping and every think that needed to happen went so smoothly! I would ... Read more highly HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone!