Tribute String Quartet

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Tribute String Quartet

"The Rock and Pop String Quartet"

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, Tribute String Quartet recreates classic pop and rock tunes in a traditional string quartet form. From Mozart to Michael Jackson, the company is a great fit for ready-to-wed couples seeking unique music for their ceremony and reception. Creating custom arrangements of your favorite songs, Tribute String Quartet is the ideal option for entertaining you and your guests!

Tribute String Quartet provides an array of wedding entertainment services to ensure a one-of-a-kind experience. Said services include the following:

• Liability insurance

37 Tribute String Quartet Reviews

Featured
    User5594702

2+ years ago

Tribute String Quartet was fantastic! We booked them to play our ceremony and cocktail hour and they even traveled out of state to be there for us. I love string music at weddings but wanted something ... Read more something a little less traditional than your typical string quartet. When I came upon TSQ during my research and listened to their music online, I was hooked! No other string quartet/trio came close to producing such a beautiful sound. I worked with Aaron throughout the planning and booking process and he was extremely responsive and organized. He was especially helpful in working with our budget and suggested we have TSQ perform as a trio instead of a quartet, which was great. When our wedding day arrived, I didn't need to worry about TSQ at all. They seamlessly set up and performed for the ceremony and cocktail hour and were flexible in working with our site coordinator to make last minute changes due to impending rain. Our guests really enjoyed their music--my only regret is that with everything going on, I didn't get to hear them as much as our guests! Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of attending another wedding where TSQ has been hired to play!

Laura
    Laura

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Musicians

Going into wedding planning, the only thing we 100% knew that we wanted was a string quartet. We heard about TSQ from a musician friend who occasionally plays with them and we were not disappointed! ... Read more We asked for a few new/difficult songs from our favorite film scores, and I was worried that we were asking too much, but their arrangements were incredible and exceeded our expectations. The ceremony music was one of the first things our guests mentioned! TSQ will be one of the best investments you can make in your wedding if you want your music to make a lasting impression.

B
    Beth Rosenthal

Married on 10/07/2018

A smooth experience with Lucy Music

Lucy Music didn't miss a beat when I arranged a trio for my daughter's wedding (pun intended). Read more Lucy Music didn't miss a beat when I arranged a trio for my daughter's wedding (pun intended).