Tried By Fire Ministries

Birmingham, Alabama · View map

About Tried By Fire Ministries

Bro. Roger A. Hayes is an ordained minister with over 20 years of proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ and has performed over 300 weddings during his ministry! He lives with his wife Angela and 3 of their 5 children in Vestavia Hills, Alabama. They have 2 adult sons and 5 wonderful grandchildren! No matter where you have been or what you have done in your life or what your spiritual or religious background is, God is faithful and just, and will help you in your trial or your situation if you only allow Him to! Tried by Fire Ministries was created to be a Light of God's Love to the world! Job 23:10 says, "when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold" (NIV) We all have our trials and testings in life but refining is a process where we, just like gold as it is refined in fire, are molded into what God wants us to be! Tried by Fire Ministries desire is to see marriages strengthened, relationships restored and God glorified. He is a member of American Marriage Ministries and his wife is a marriage and family counselor in the Birmingham area. I would love to be a part of your special day.

75 Reviews for Tried By Fire Ministries

75 Tried By Fire Ministries Reviews

K
Katherine Thrasher

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding officiant

I highly recommend Roger Hayes! He was personable, professional, and thoughtful. He also went above and beyond and helped our ceremony go off without a hitch! Read more I highly recommend Roger Hayes! He was personable, professional, and thoughtful. He also went above and beyond and helped our ceremony go off without a hitch!

Kellie
Kellie Bass

Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding officiant around!!!! True genuine, loving ministry. Roger is the best!

Hiring Tried by Fire Ministries was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Roger is one of the most genuine, nicest person we have ever met and he truly enjoys getting to be ... Read more apart of people’s love story. He made our ceremony so special. We have made a true friend for life.

A
Ayouna Seay

Married on 12/16/2018

My experience was amazing

Very professional and very quick to respond. Read more Very professional and very quick to respond.