Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.)

Denver, CO · View map

About Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.)

Congratulations on your engagement!

Newly based in Denver, Colorado, I craft secular (non-religious) marriage ceremonies that honor your story. Whether you are looking for something short and simple, or a longer and more elaborate ceremony, the end product will be a symbolic representation of your relationship with your partner.

I proudly officiate weddings for couples of all gender identities and sexual orientations.

Ceremony fees are typically $375 plus travel.

Helping couples create a personal and memorable ceremony is my priority; no two ceremonies will ever be the same. I celebrate weddings because of the happiness it brings me to be included in such an important moment in a couple's life. Since October 2011, I have happily officiated 60 weddings.

I am endorsed as a Humanist Celebrant by the Humanist Society (a non-profit corporation of the American Humanist Association) through a process equivalent to that of ordination in a traditional religious body.

Please contact me for a free consultation to discuss your wedding ceremony. More information is available on my website, www.trilliumceremonies.com.

Sincerely,

Melissa Smith, Ph.D.

Wedding Officiant / Humanist Celebrant

828-712-6803

trilliumceremonies@gmail.com

www.trilliumceremonies.com

45 Reviews for Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.)

45 Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.) Reviews

Bryan
Bryan Kelley

Married on 03/17/2019

Mr & Mrs Kelley

Melissa was simply great. From initial contact to the day of our wedding she was so informative and professional. Having a beautiful secular wedding was a must, Melissa made it perfection. Our wedding ... Read more was out of town on a holiday, she had no problem with that and was on time and made it eveything we wanted. Would recommend her sevices to any couple wanting an amazing ceremony and officiant! Thanks again!

A
Ashleigh

Married on 09/29/2018

Best. Officiant. Ever!

Melissa and Trillium Ceremonies were more than we could have ever hoped for in an officiant. It is very clear that she does this not for profit, but simply out of her belief in true love and the ... Read more beauty of marriage. When I spoke with Melissa on the phone, I had already scheduled two appointments to meet with other officiants. As soon as I hung up the phone, I immediately cancelled the appointments as we knew that Melissa was everything we wanted. Throughout the process of writing the ceremony, Melissa was extremely helpful and responsive. She wrote a beautiful, simple ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for, including lots of ideas and suggestions. On the day of our wedding, Melissa delivered the ceremony so beautifully and personally that a couple of guests asked why she didn't stay for the reception, assuming that she was a close family friend. Trust me, you will get more than your money's worth if you chose to work with her. Thank you, Melissa!!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/07/2018

Melissa's officiant service was incredibly professional, supportive, warm, kind and wonderful! She provides lots of ready-made options along with being open to what you would like to add to the ... Read more ceremony. I received compliments from all my guests on how amazing the ceremony was and several of my guests would love to use her. I cannot recommend her enough!