Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio

Princeton, NJ · View map

About Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio

Trillogie Trio is a dynamic team of professional musicians offering music in all styles for weddings, cocktail hours, banquets, fundraisers, corporate events and more throughout NJ, PA, NY, CT and DE. Acclaimed for the passion and ease of their performance, Trillogie is sure to dazzle you and your guests!

Trillogie Trio prides itself in spreading the joy and beauty of music. We genuinely love what we do and hope that this shines through our every performance. We make it our goal to perform for our every audience with charisma and finesse. Trillogie also makes flexibility, approachability and positive group dynamics a priority. We will both arrive and leave your event with a smile, always ready to answer your questions and follow your directions, even when last minute changes are necessary. We want our clients to know that we are there to help make their event even better than they dreamed it could be!

Want to see us on the job? Search #TrillogieTrio on Instagram or visit us on Facebook!

Classical - Jazz - Broadway - Pop - Christian/Catholic - Jewish - Celtic - Bossa Nova - Swing - Gypsy Jazz - Etc.

We look forward to working with you!

____________

Trillogie Trio is available for events throughout New Jersey, Eastern PA, Philadelphia, NYC, Southern NY, Connecticut and Delaware.

24 Reviews for Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio

24 Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio Reviews

D
Doug Rankin

Married on 12/04/2018

Private event

This trio was a pleasure to work with. Responsive, flexible, and beautiful music. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again. Wonderful experience. 10 out of 10! Read more This trio was a pleasure to work with. Responsive, flexible, and beautiful music. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again. Wonderful experience. 10 out of 10!

C
CHRISTIE

Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't be happier with hiring Trillogie Trio for our wedding! I knew I wanted a group that would play modern songs and once I heard a few samples from the website, I was hooked. They have an ... Read more amazing selection to choose from, and each one is done more beautifully than the last. Jaclyn was so easy to work with and provided all of the details needed while being available as any questions came up. There were a lot of variables to worry about while planning an outdoor ceremony and a possible venue change due to weather, and nothing stumped Jaclyn. She was confident that they would still be able to perform and explained exactly how we would handle it. That's exactly what you want when planning a wedding! Having Trillogie Trio play for us as guests arrived and during our ceremony added so much to the day, we are so thankful we found them!

R
Rita

Married on 10/28/2016

Jaclyn and her crew are an incredibly talented group of people. They were very flexible with the selections I chose, and even when I told them just to add a little music here and there during the ... Read more ceremony, they knew exactly what to do. I absolutely LOVED having live musicians for our ceremony. It was a really nice addition to the moment. Jaclyn is amazing to work with. I am one of those people that is addicted to checking my email, and gets a little antsy if I don't hear back from someone after 24 hours. Jaclyn would respond to me so quickly that I felt like I was the only crazy bride she was dealing with (and I know that wasn't the case). I could not have asked for a better experience working with this group. They truly are amazing.