Trilogy Creative LLC.

Taylor, MI · View map · Visit website

About Trilogy Creative LLC.

Trilogy Creative LLC is a wedding decor, lighting, and entertainment service based out of Taylor, Michigan, serving the Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio areas. This creative company aims to enhance your special day with its array of services and friendly, professional staff.

Trilogy Creative LLC offers a range of services to take your wedding celebration to the next level. Their decor selection includes a range of backdrops, wall draping, star lighting, ceiling draping, and more. Lighting options include uplighting, gobo lighting, dance floor lighting, and many others. They offer a range of premium DJ services to keep your guests on their feet all night long. Their photo booth packages can be as minimal or as extravagant as you like, offering a fun and interactive experience for your guests to create their own special keepsake of your wonderful day. Trilogy Creative LLC provide setup and teardown of your chosen items, giving you less to worry about and more time to enjoy your fabulous occasion.

14 Reviews for Trilogy Creative LLC.

14 Trilogy Creative LLC. Reviews

Rebecca
Rebecca Anne

Getting married on 09/12/2020

My consultation with Trilogy

Tim from trilogy has been INCREDIBLY helpful, flexible, and kind. He responded immediately to my questions and was able to get me, by far, the best deal on my lighting and DJ package. Read more Tim from trilogy has been INCREDIBLY helpful, flexible, and kind. He responded immediately to my questions and was able to get me, by far, the best deal on my lighting and DJ package.

D
Debra Jones

Married on 07/13/2019

Trilogy is a GREAT company who acts very professional in all they do!

We hired Trilogy for the decorations and DJ services. They were GREAT! They went above and beyond in meeting our expectations. I've already given their contact information to several of my friends who ... Read more who attended the reception and also loved everything. I'm so glad we added the uplighting to the venue. It added to the atmosphere! If you look at my photos, know that the LIGHTS in the decorations were NOT ON. This was before guests arrived. IT looked even better once the lighting was all on.

N
Nicole

Married on 05/25/2018

Trilogy did a wonderful job at our wedding, everyone loved the photo booth and the up lighting was perfect! So happy we had them for our wedding day! Read more Trilogy did a wonderful job at our wedding, everyone loved the photo booth and the up lighting was perfect! So happy we had them for our wedding day!!