Trilogy Variety Band

Taylor, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Trilogy Variety Band

Trilogy Variety Band is a wedding and events band based out of Taylor, Michigan, and performing all across the Midwest. The band delivers fun, high-energy performances that will keep guests, young and old, dancing all night. Trilogy Variety Band can play music ranging from jazz, oldies, motown and classic rock to Top 40, disco, club and country music. They also provide elegant music for your wedding ceremony, and music that will set the atmosphere for your cocktail hour and reception.

Trilogy Variety Band offers a range of entertainment services. They will provide MC services, DJ your favorite songs on band breaks, and provide event rental items like uplighting and photo booths. Their services also include:
Instrumentals

Elizabeth
Featured
Elizabeth Maitland

Married on 02/09/2019

Band that plays live music AND DJ's- it doesn't get better than that!

My sister found Trilogy online and had them play for her wedding. My fiance and I knew we HAD to have them for our wedding when we saw what an amazing job they did for my sister! The really know how ... Read more to get people on the dance floor! What I love most about Trilogy is their ability to play anything from rock and roll classics to modern hits. Thank you so much Trilogy- I will be recommending you to all of my engaged friends :)

Erin
Erin Crites

Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, accomplished musicians who rock!

I chose Trilogy because they stood out from the typical " Pop Top 40" wedding bands that all seemed to be the same. I wanted to dance the night away and that's exactly what we did! These are extremely ... Read more accomplished musicians who run a professional business and they were a joy to work with and rock out to! They were communicative and flexible, and have a huge repertoire. My guests and I had a blast, and I couldn't recommend them enough!

K
Kaitlin K

Married on 03/22/2019

We LOVED Trilogy Variety Band at our Wedding!

Tim and the Trilogy band were so awesome for our wedding! We loved working with them throughout the entire planning experience. We've received so many great compliments from our wedding guests and our ... Read more dance floor was busy all night! Tim also provided beautiful amber up-lighting that made our whole room glow. We would definitely recommend Trilogy to any friends getting married!