Trinity Tree Farm

Issaquah, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Trinity Tree Farm

Trinity Tree Farm is a unique wedding venue located in Issaquah, Washington. They boast two beautiful locations for your big day, including a rustic Barn and a contemporary Lodge. Both venues feature outdoor ceremony sites as well. Trinity Tree Farm boasts gorgeous views of Mount Rainier on their 40-acre hilltop nestled between Tiger and Squak Mountains.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at this destination-style venue. Their family farm features a vintage-style, 4,500-square-foot Barn enclosed by French doors and a lush lawn nearby. Their lawn, lined by Christmas trees, can serve as an outdoor spot for you to exchange your vows. Later on, your guests can play lawn games, toast S'mores at the fire pit or grab delicious chow from a food truck at this versatile venue. It also features a rustic Log Cabin and Loft, perfect for your wedding party to get ready in. The Loft comes complete with a stained glass balcony, pool table and shuffleboard. For unique photo opportunities, you can utilize their antique fire truck. Trinity Tree Farm also has a brand new site for weddings at The Lodge. This modern space is ideal for formal affairs. It boasts a romantic bridal suite upstairs, a private deck and a side suite perfect for the groom and his groomsmen to relax in before the festivities commence. It also features a built-in space for your DJ and bar, three fire pits and a gorgeous Ceremony Lawn. The lawn features rustic wood benches, a custom-made gazebo and amazing views of Mt. Rainier.

This award-winning venue offers event planning services and event rentals to ensure your celebration is a success. They have on-site bridal and groom suites at each venue, along with plenty of complimentary parking for your guests. Tables and chairs are included in your rental fee, and for an additional charge you can add a Day-of-Coordinator. They're available for weddings from March 1st through mid-November. Additional services include:

• Setup

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 10/23/2016

Trinity Tree Farm was an absolute dream of a venue! My now husband and I were planning our wedding remotely and this was the only venue we felt comfortable booking sight-unseen based on their ... Read more incredibly detailed photos, video, and information on their website. Brittny, the special events manager for TTF that handles all wedding communication, is a delight to work with. She is extremely quick to respond, so friendly and easy to talk to, and very, very organized. Courtny was our day of coordinator, and she made the entire day a well-oiled machine. I left the Barn to get ready with everything in boxes, and came back to find it more beautifully put together than I could have done myself. She kept us all on schedule, and was so thoughtful throughout the reception making sure that we had drinks and food and everything we needed. Trinity Tree Farm is the picture of professionalism when it comes to weddings, and they make your job as easy as possible. I can't recommend them more highly!

Alexis
Alexis Hoydal

Getting married on 06/19/2020

Exceptionally Helpful

From the moment I reached out to Trinity Tree Farm to schedule a tour Brittny has been so kind and so helpful. I live in a different state than the venue, therefore, having a point of contact that I ... Read more felt comfortable with was imperative for me. Brittny promptly responds to all of my emails (even when I am emailing more than once a day). As far as the venue it was crucial for us to find a venue that spoke for itself. I am not the bride that is looking to spend thousands on decorations/florals. Both the Lodge and the Barn are incredible. I can't wait to marry my forever there!

M
Mel HP

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful property for a wedding!!!!

I am SO happy with our choice in picking Trinity Tree Farm for our wedding venue. It is a gorgeous venue! We had a great experience with them and would recommend them to any future bride and groom! Read more I am SO happy with our choice in picking Trinity Tree Farm for our wedding venue. It is a gorgeous venue! We had a great experience with them and would recommend them to any future bride and groom!