Trio Jolie

Reading, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Trio Jolie

Trio Jolie offers elegant music services for weddings and events in Reading, Pennsylvania. Providing music from nearly every genre, this trio of experienced musicians is committed to working with you to make sure you hear the music you’re hoping for. Whether you’re looking for tunes pre-gathering, post-gathering or all throughout the wedding celebration, Trip Jolie is committed to bringing your musical vision to life.

Trio Jolie offers a variety of music services. Focusing mainly on cello and flute, this team of experienced musicians brings class and elegance to every event they serve. Their music services include:

ul>

C
    Featured
    Catherine

Married on 09/22/2018

9/22/18 My husband and I hired Trio Jolie for our small wedding. From the first contact with Crystal to the day of our wedding, the professionalism and customer service was outstanding! Crystal helped ... Read more helped me through out the entire planning process. Answered every question, email, and phone call I had for her. Her pleasant personality made it a breeze. The day of our wedding, the trio was punctual , coordinated with all of our vendors, and most importantly played beautifully! These ladies did a fabulous job at our wedding and filled the room with warmth (that only a live trio can do). I cannot thank these ladies for making my wedding so special. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful music at their next event!

J
    Jo Hoover

Married on 10/15/2018

Outstanding

Trio Jolie - fantastic! The sound of the music they make is beautiful. So easy to deal with and price is affordable! Read more Trio Jolie - fantastic! The sound of the music they make is beautiful. So easy to deal with and price is affordable!

A
    Alexis

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful music, professional and great customer service!

Trio Jolie was an absolutely perfect addition to our outdoor wedding ceremony in central Pennsylvania. Kirstin was so easy to work with leading up to our date and was always responsive to emails and ... Read more special requests. They were able to play several different songs for our processional and recessional and helped create the romantic atmosphere we were looking for. I highly recommend Trio Jolie for your wedding or any special event. They are incredibly talented, affordable and professional. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful music they played at our wedding and making it such a perfect day.