Trio's

Little Rock, AR · View map

About Trio's

Trio's Restaurant & Catering is Little Rock's premiere full-service caterer. We are located in Pavilion in the Park, a wonderful wedding venue in the Midtown area of Little Rock.

Our 28 years of experience insures you will have a worry-free experience!

Contact Stephanie Caruthers at 501-221-3330

Email: stephanie@triosrestaurant.com

3 Reviews for Trio's

3 Trio's Reviews

User3990747

2+ years ago

I had a hard time finding a bartender for the reception. I called Trios and they set up one of their in house bartenders to work at my event. It cost $150 for 4 hours and she brought her own tools. We ... Read more We had our own tables and we brought our own alcohol. She was perfect. She was also cheaper than anyone else I could find. The girl we got was Hannah Bloom, she was very nice.

L
Brett

Married on 10/10/2010

Trio's did an absolutely fabulous job catering our wedding. Stephanie was so wonderful to work with! She's really listened to what we wanted and created a fantastic menu. The food was, of course, ... Read more delicious. So many guests let me know that they were so impressed that the food tasted like great food and not "wedding food." We had a seated dinner for 250 people and every piece of salmon was perfectly cooked! And the portions were huge - great value! The servers and bartenders were incredible as well. Awesome job all around!

K
Khadijah

Married on 08/30/2008

We had such a short lenght of time to work with. They had a wonderful Pavillion room with surround sound, great music, Wonderful food... Soo delicious! Best Value for a venue! You wouldn't believe ... Read more the prices!!!! Great lighting and wonderful service! Couldn't have asked for better!!!!

Trio's FAQ