Trisha Bruininks Photography

Spokane, Washington · View map

About Trisha Bruininks Photography

Trisha Bruininks Creative is a full-time photography business based in Spokane, Washington. Owner and photographer Trisha is also willing to travel to the surrounding areas to photograph couples on their big day. Before your big day, she meets with you for a free consultation. This helps her get to know your needs and style much better and also gives you some time to practice posing. Trisha then often meets with couples for one other meeting just to ensure all of the details and schedules are in place.

To make sure your wedding day runs smoothly, Trisha Bruininks Creative handles your wedding organization and vendor communication. She also provides couples with three main wedding photography packages. Included in each one is an engagement session. Trisha offers contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. In addition to extra hours, couples can request the following services:

• High-resolution images

5 Trisha Bruininks Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 09/15/2017

Trisha did both our engagement and wedding photos. She is such a wonderful and very detailed person! Trisha trekked through multiple feet of snow in frigid weather while being pregnant, just for our ... Read more engagement photos! On the day of our wedding she went above and beyond what was required of her to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted. I could not have chosen a better photographer and am in love with all of her photos! Thanks so much Trish!!

M
Meagan

Married on 06/28/2017

Trisha did both my wedding photos and my gender reveal photos. She is not only extremely competent and talented at her job but also professional and fun. She made getting our photos taken a wonderful ... Read more experience. At my gender reveal photo shoot, she went above and beyond. My 2 year old let our balloons fly away and without hesitating she called in a favor and got us a second set of balloons! On a day as stressful as your wedding you want someone who is calm and collected, and that is exactly what Trisha was. My pictures turned out so beautifully too! They were everything I wanted and more! I will definitely be working with her again and plan on using her for my newborn photos this January!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/24/2016

5. 0/5. 0 - EXCELLENT! Trisha did our engagement photos prior to our wedding, and was so patient and kind and professional! For part of our engagement session, we wanted to have a few photos taken with ... Read more our two large and rambunctious fur-babies (dogs), and Trisha was the ultimate team player with working with us to get some adorable shots! We felt so comfortable with her and the photos turned out amazing. In fact, I felt so comfortable with her and loved her photography style so much, that I went back and did a last minute boudoir photoshoot as a wedding gift for my (now) husband! All of the photos were SO well done, not to mention that she went above and beyond with the editing and quickly getting them back to me so I was able to order my boudoir book done before our wedding! I very highly recommend Trisha Bruininks Creative!