Trivion Photography

Elk Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About Trivion Photography

Trivion Photography is a professional services that roots from Northern California. It is specializing in Wedding Photography, and it has earned a Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Certification (WPPI). The team will support you as they work alongside you to document all of the special moments of your day. They strive to make you feel at ease in front of the camera, allowing for beautiful images that capture the spirit and emotion of your day. Trivion Photography follows a philosophy of being both spontaneous as photojournalism and traditional posing style to ensure that they can snap every moment in joyful, artful images that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.

Trivion Photography uses contemporary, natural, traditional, photojournalism, and vintage styles to capture all of your beautiful moments. They offer custom graphics as well as a variety of print options, including Save the Dates, Thank You Cards, matted, flush mount, albums, and others so you have options for your day as well as keepsake images. Available for engagement shoots and destination/travel.

4 Reviews for Trivion Photography

4 Trivion Photography Reviews

T
Trong Nguyen

Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding photo sessions

It was very fun and relaxing working with this dynamic duo. From brainstorming to capturing our ideas for the poses we wanted, they went above and beyond. Would HIGHHLY recommend!😍 Read more It was very fun and relaxing working with this dynamic duo. From brainstorming to capturing our ideas for the poses we wanted, they went above and beyond. Would HIGHHLY recommend!!😍

K
Kendra N

Married on 11/10/2017

Trivion Photography

Thank you Trivion photography for all the beautiful pictures, you just made our wedding more memorable when I look at my picture albums. I love all the natural candid pose you took of me even though ... Read more I'm totally not a photogenic person. Thank you for coming out early to our morning tea ceremony, your flexibility is greatly appreciated by our guests. You and your wife are great , I will definitely recommend you to my friends.

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing work

Let me first start out by saying Trivion Photography has exceeded my every expectation. Their photographers Hai and Linh are very friendly, kind, and professional. My wedding photos and album took my ... Read more breath away because of the amazing, artistic, and high quality work. They made me feel so comfortable and photogenic although I had never felt that way before. I would recommend Trivion Photography to everyone.