Tropical Destination Management

Conch Bar, TC · View map · Visit website

About Tropical Destination Management

Tropical Destination Management is a wedding planning company located in Turks and Caicos. This destination management company offers a wide variety of event planning services, ideal for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, and more. With over a decade of experience in creating amazing, memorable events, you can trust the event team at Tropical Destination Management to handle all of the stressful details, so that you can relax your special occasion and the vacation to follow.

Tropical Destination Management offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, so that you can get the perfect amount of assistance in creating your dream event. This team understands how stressful wedding planning can be, especially a destination wedding! With their excellent knowledge and experience in planning island events, you can receive amazing design, decor, and planning options to bring your event to life.

37 Reviews for Tropical Destination Management

37 Tropical Destination Management Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 03/31/2018

Teresa and her team at Tropical DMC could not have done a better job with our wedding! Everything was perfect from the rehearsal dinner down to the décor. Truly anything is possible with them on your ... Read more side! They took my Pinterest dream wedding photos and turned them into reality!!! Since we don't live on island, a lot of our communication was over email. We were able to meet in person twice, but once Teresa got to know us and our style, we trusted her to just run with it and do her thing - she did not disappoint!! I was absolutely stunned on our wedding day as everything started to come together. We got married at my parents villa, and she completely transformed the place into something out of a fairytale. Not one thing went wrong during our wedding - if something did, we had absolutely no idea about it! Not only does Tropical DMC have so much knowledge and connections with the best vendors on island, they are absolutely great people to work with! Teresa is such an amazing person and makes you feel so special throughout every step. No matter how many times I changed my mind, she was always so patient. I have no regrets and highly recommend any couples to use their services. It's so important to enjoy the process and the wedding day, and that's exactly what Teresa and her team allowed us to do. They took the reins on everything, while we just enjoyed every moment. We have so many wonderful memories. Thank you so much to Teresa and the Tropical DMC team!! We are forever grateful!!

Carly-Ann
Carly-Ann Miller

Getting married on 11/02/2020

Unbelievable experience! A real life dream.

I cannot even beginning to explain how incredible our experience was with Tropical DMC and Teresa! This was obviously a destination wedding for us so planning from a far was my initial concern. ... Read more Thankfully, we were directed towards Teresa and Tropical DMC! From the beginning she was so relaxed and professional! We finally met a short 3 months before the wedding and she was on top of EVERYTHING! All my questions were addressed before I even had the opportunity to ask them. When the day rolled around, it was honestly SEAMLESS! Teresa was one step ahead of everything! I also want to address that she took care of EVERYTHING. She was my only point of contact rather than having 5 different vendors to try and keep in contact with during the planning. A little side note, I also planned a wedding reception back home after the destination wedding and I was BEYOND shocked at how many people I had to talk to and how little my coordinator actually did. It only showed how much Teresa truly did on our big day and I am SO thankful she was there to literally make the magic unfold! THANK YOU! It was a real life DREAM.

J
J.J.

Married on 04/18/2019

Teresa is a Dream!

We hired Teresa to coordinate our April wedding on Grace Bay. We live in the U.S. But several people we know on Provo recommended Tropical Destination Management. We made the right choice. Teresa is a ... Read more complete professional. Everything was perfect and easy from start to finish. We wanted three days of elegant, easy events that we could enjoy with our guests and that’s what we received. It was absolutely perfect. Planning process - Teresa was very accessible and helpful. The hardest parts were finalizing details that only my fiancé and I could determine in the end - choosing the venue, determining the readings and songs/playlists. You can trust that whatever vendor Teresa recommends will delight you and your guests. Everyone ended up exceeding our expectations. Our guests are well-traveled and connected and they had the most incredible week filled with love and joy. Onsite coordination - Teresa was phenomenal onsite. She made us laugh, everything went off without a hitch, and we had the wedding of our dreams. All of our guests gushed about the week and several commented on how amazing our wedding coordinator was. You will feel like you have a friend by your side. I was calm and in the moment the entire day. I have planned large-scale corporate events for hundreds of people in my past life so I am very knowledgeable about what an events coordinator should do. Teresa is a caring, detail-oriented professional who will help you achieve your vision. She rivals the best planners I have worked with and importantly, only works with trusted vendors who will all come through. The best part of hiring Tropical Destination Management is letting go of managing all of the minutiae (before and during your wedding or event) and getting to focus on what really matters - being present and making memories with your loved ones. I would hire Teresa again in a heartbeat!