Tropical Destination Management

Conch Bar, TC · View map · Visit website

About Tropical Destination Management

Tropical Destination Management is a wedding planning company located in Turks and Caicos. This destination management company offers a wide variety of event planning services, ideal for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, and more. With over a decade of experience in creating amazing, memorable events, you can trust the event team at Tropical Destination Management to handle all of the stressful details, so that you can relax your special occasion and the vacation to follow.

Tropical Destination Management offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, so that you can get the perfect amount of assistance in creating your dream event. This team understands how stressful wedding planning can be, especially a destination wedding! With their excellent knowledge and experience in planning island events, you can receive amazing design, decor, and planning options to bring your event to life.

34 Reviews for Tropical Destination Management

34 Tropical Destination Management Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 03/31/2018

Teresa and her team at Tropical DMC could not have done a better job with our wedding! Everything was perfect from the rehearsal dinner down to the décor. Truly anything is possible with them on your ... Read more side! They took my Pinterest dream wedding photos and turned them into reality!!! Since we don't live on island, a lot of our communication was over email. We were able to meet in person twice, but once Teresa got to know us and our style, we trusted her to just run with it and do her thing - she did not disappoint!! I was absolutely stunned on our wedding day as everything started to come together. We got married at my parents villa, and she completely transformed the place into something out of a fairytale. Not one thing went wrong during our wedding - if something did, we had absolutely no idea about it! Not only does Tropical DMC have so much knowledge and connections with the best vendors on island, they are absolutely great people to work with! Teresa is such an amazing person and makes you feel so special throughout every step. No matter how many times I changed my mind, she was always so patient. I have no regrets and highly recommend any couples to use their services. It's so important to enjoy the process and the wedding day, and that's exactly what Teresa and her team allowed us to do. They took the reins on everything, while we just enjoyed every moment. We have so many wonderful memories. Thank you so much to Teresa and the Tropical DMC team!! We are forever grateful!!

K
Kelsey

Married on 06/23/2018

Teresa at Tropical Destination Management is fabulous! She did an awesome job planning my daughter, Kelsey's destination wedding. She was always available to discuss various options and every detail ... Read more was taken care of. We really enjoyed working with Teresa from the beginning process through the wedding day.

N
Nicole

Married on 11/11/2017

Teresa was great throughout the wedding process and I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom going to Turks. She knows the island very well and she will get anything done that you need. We ... Read more had the wedding of our dreams! Thanks Teresa!