Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon

Simpson Bay · View map

About Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon

Getting married in the unique two-country island St.Maarten / St.Martin is much easier once you have a reliable source of good wedding coordinators.

Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon (TWH) takes all your worries away, because they expertly look after your wedding or honeymoon planning with an unmatched hands-on approach including:

Obtaining official documents, location, catering, Villa rental, car rental, romantic activities, photography/video, limousine, flowers, per-wedding esthetic services, witnesses, tuxedo and gown rentals, excursions for your guests, etc…

They handle all the details from A-Z so that your dream tropical romantic celebration goes smoothly & beautifully without you having to worry about anything. All you have to do is show up and say ” I DO” and/or “I LOVE YOU.

Owned and operated by Mrs. Lucie Davis, TWH has been coordinating weddings & honeymoon in paradise for over a decade and is recognized as the most reliable and easy to work with coordinator on the island.

46 Reviews for Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon

46 Tropical Wedding & Honeymoon Reviews

L
Linda

Married on 06/08/2019

Lucie is the best!

Love you so much for everything you have done! It was beyond our expectation! You made sure that everything was perfect... The food, drinks, the arch, bouquets, centerpieces, cake, steel pan band, ... Read more photographer, etc. A very big thanks for making our vow renewal so special!

Joseph
Joseph Alvarado

Married on 05/20/2019

Wedding coordinator for our wedding at Sonesta Ocean Point

Lucie was an unbelievably great wedding coordinator! We live in California, so most of our communication was done via email and the response time was fantastic! Lucie made sure all of our paperwork ... Read more was completed and submitted to her in a timely manner. Lucie also coordinated all our requests, including finding an officiant, booking a steel pan band, booking our photographer/videographer, helped coordinate with our venue including an arch with tulle, flowers and center pieces for our reception, and a Mr/Mrs sign for our table! The day of the wedding, Lucie made sure everything was in place and in order, made sure my bride was ready, she also helped coordinate and maintain our music playlist that was played from my laptop computer! Lucie even surprised us all when one of my sisters joined us for the wedding who initially couldn't make it! Lucie helped her with her food choice and had a seat for her without us knowing! It was an awesome surprise! Lucie exceeded our expectations and we definitely would recommend her for your wedding, as our wedding was perfect!

S
Samantha

Married on 02/13/2018

I chose Lucie Davis of tropical weddings & honeymoons st Maarten to plan my destination wedding on great bays beach 13/2/18 & I could not have made a better choice if I had tried. We were only in st ... Read more Maarten for a day as we were arriving by cruise ship so I was a little anxious as to weather it would be possible to organise a wedding with such a small time frame but I need not have worried as this was not a problem for Lucie & the guys she works with. Every detail of the day went smoothly & was incredibly well organised. The transport she organised collected us from the port promptly & the car she sent for my dad & I was beautiful exactly what I would have chosen myself so this was a nice surprise. We made the short journey to great bays beach where Lucie had set up for the ceremony & I must say I was blown away with how beautiful it looked. The officiate was fab, the service lovely & the blue & white parasols she provided for the guests were perfect to shield from the hot sun. Lucie also organised a steel pan band for us which we were also very impressed with & was a great choice for a Caribbean wedding. The photographer Lucie works with also exceeded our expectations, we have our photos from him back now & they are simply stunning. We decided to have a drinks reception and 3 course wedding dinner at holland house hotel which is directly on the beach overlooking the beautiful ocean right where we had our ceremony. Lucie organised every detail of this & again we were blown away by how amazing the venue looked. We had rum punch cocktails on the veranda whilst we were having the rest of our photos done. Then we moved inside to the restaurant area where a long table overlooking the sea had been decorated beautifully with our colours, little gems, flowers & our personalised champagne glass favours we had organised also through Lucie. The day was perfect! If you want a hassle free day organised by the best with exceptional,friendly service, go to Lucie!