TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA

Ocho Rios, JM · View map · Visit website

About TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA

TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA is a destination wedding planning company located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Their goal is to tailor each of their couple’s weddings to reflect their unique interests while staying within their budget. They have over 15 years of experience in tourism, customer service, management, and wedding planning. Their team can take care of all the details, from the moment you book them to the moment you arrive and begin your celebration.

Whether you dream of a rustic-chic wedding or a traditional one, they can help you customize a day that fits your needs and your budget. Your wedding in paradise will be all your dreamed it to be, with breathtaking views of the ocean, tropical greenery, and waterfalls where you can take stunning pictures to cherish for a lifetime. TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 04/03/2013

They provided the wedding of my dreams. I was a little nervous booking a wedding on an island and not knowing what to expect. Almarie made my dreams come true. I also WON a FREE wedding! I never in a ... Read more million years thought that would happen. I highly recommend this company to EVERYONE!

D
Dimonitrice Brown

Married on 05/01/2019

Beautiful Wedding with Tropical Wedding Jamaica

Tropical Wedding Jamaica is the best! I was very nervous planning a wedding without seeing what it would look like but let me tell you Almarie and her partner Otis was the best they keep us feeling ... Read more safe and nervous free they were like family!! My wedding was sooo beautiful a dream come true and let me say my flowers and decorations was the most beautiful flowers I ever seen!! We was suppose to do the bob Marley 9 tour right after the wedding but we felt so comfortable we stayed in the hands of Almarie and Otis last but not least the pictures was the best original Quality I ever seen I had to have all the pictures even the ones we was not ready for the shoot on, they just wonder. Once again to Almarie and Otis I want to thank you for the great memories that we will always and forever talk about and such a awesome one of a kind souvenir!! God bless you all!!!

N
Natalia Czeren

Married on 03/02/2019

Jackson Wedding - March 2, 2019

Almarie and her team were absolutely incredible! Right from the first time we spoke on the phone, I knew I could trust her with our wedding plans. Planning a wedding remotely can be very stressful, ... Read more but Almarie makes it so easy. Her confidence and knowledge she exudes during the process makes you feel more comfortable as the days come closer, and when we finally met her days before the wedding she confirmed our confidence that everything was going to be ok. We had extremely high expectations going into this, and Almarie beyond exceeded them. Our family and friends still can’t stop talking about our special day. From the hair and makeup team, to the flowers, to the food, to the photographer, videographer, everything was perfect! And we haven’t even talked about the venues. Thank you Almarie for making our dreams come true and creating a day that we will never forget. If anyone is interested in getting married in Jamaica, don’t hesitate and reach out to this women she is the best! Mr & Mrs Jackson