Tru Blu Productions, LLC

7 Tru Blu Productions, LLC Reviews

Debbie
Debbie

Married on 06/22/2019

A true professional & an expert at entertainment

I'm a huge worrier, especially in all things related to my wedding. With the wedding in gear, we somehow lost a grasp on time between genuinely celebrating with family and taking pictures, etc. To ... Read more reel everything in, Deon did an excellent job keeping the flow of events going - organically, I might add. He was truly proactive and gracious when it came to the little musical quirks we wanted to add to our wedding. This was the first big celebration I've ever had to plan and Deon was very helpful in guiding me through the "wedding" process. His professionalism and his invaluable sense of the "party flow" really helped unravel one of the best experiences I've ever had.

R
Rachelle Fons

Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Deon recently DJed for us and he did an amazing job! He chose the perfect music to keep my guests dancing, positive, and lively the whole night. He is exceptionally talented, but also incredibly ... Read more humble, friendly, and a joy to work with. Best DJ experience I have ever had! Highly recommended!

R
Robert Johnson

Married on 10/20/2018

Tru Blu made sure everyone was dancing non-stop!

Deon DJ'd our wedding and absolutely killed it! He kept everybody dancing, and dancing hard, the whole reception. He was great to work with and tailored the music to our preferences perfectly! I've ... Read more been to too many weddings where the DJ had 1) crappy equipment, 2) unprofessional behavior, and 3) terrible music choices. Deon has none of those! His sound system is great, he was extremely professional before, during, and after the reception, and his music choices were totally spot on. I take music seriously and was probably the main thing I was worrying about for the reception, but Deon knows how to make people dance and with great music at that! All my friends and family commented on how great Deon was after the reception. Anyways, I can't recommend him enough for weddings if you want people to dance the whole time! Thanks so much, Deon, for helping make our wedding the best day of our life! RJ and Annie