Tru-Entertainment

Bishop, CA · View map

About Tru-Entertainment

Your special day is on the horizon, who will you trust with the privilege of keeping you on time, organized, laughing, groovin' and overall enjoying your love filled day?

Tru-Entertainment is more than just a DJ duo, we are musicians who create music as our passion and life’s work. Making this an extension of our mission in life, to entertain with a purpose, and to be in service to others.

We have been in the event industry for years- doing everything from DJ/MC, managing, coordinating, decorating, to bartending, and serving.

We have poured our time, energy and love into creating a structure to ensure that events run efficiently, and the wide range of experience we have gives us a unique advantage of truly understanding the flow of your special event.

Please give us a call for a quote! (661) 406-2529

2 Reviews for Tru-Entertainment

2 Tru-Entertainment Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Djs

Words can't describe how thankful we are that we chose these two as our DJs. Our wedding went off without a hitch and it is because of our amazing vendors. Best DJs ever! Our wedding was very DYI ... Read more and took a lot of family helping. We had no idea what we were doing and having Nicole and Michael helped soooo much. They gave us so much good advice!! Even down to where we should have our first dance!! We had it set up inside and right before Nicole said “with that view you have to do it outside”. We were like “ok done”!!!! I was scared to dance on grass, but It was perfect and the pictures were unbelievable, and we don’t even have our professional ones back yet!! So thank you Nicole for changing it up!! The sweetest couple in the world... They helped with things they didn't have to! Micheal even cut our cake and helped our caterer set up the desserts.... literally I do not think our cake would have been cut if it wasn't for them! The whole time they were looking for ways they can help. We are so thankful for them!!! The music was also awesome. They noticed everyone was having a great time dancing so they even played longer than they were supposed too! I will be recommending them to all my friends and family. We know they are trying to expand their wedding business and we have no doubt they will do amazing because they care so much and want everything to be perfect!! Thank you! 🤗

N
Nicole Geroy

Married on 10/19/2018

wonderful!!

They helped me figure out a time line for everything and when things fell off track time wise they made sure everything was smooth and seamless. Very attentive to my music wants and they made sure ... Read more they knew what I wouldn't want played, worth every penny.

Tru-Entertainment FAQ