Trudy's Brides, Prom & Special Occasions

Campbell, CA · View map

About Trudy's Brides, Prom & Special Occasions

One of Northern California's Largest bridal salons, has been assisting brides and their families with beautiful dresses for over 38 years. We pride ourselves on our exceptional selection, from the most sought after designers. You'll find bridal gowns from Pronovias, Allure, Maggie Sottero, Casablanca, Mori Lee and so many more. You'll find special occasion dresses from Jovani, Jade, Cameron Blake, Alex Evening and many more. Bridesmaids dresses from Alfred Angelo, Dessy, Bill Levkoff and more. Our customers come to Trudys from all over the Bay area to find that perfect dress for the bride and for the whole party.

Visit us at www.trudysbrides.com for our special events, fashion shows, and our e-specials.

For Prom and Party dresses, visit www.trudysprom.com.

Like us on www.facebook.com/trudysbrides to stay connected with us for updates and special offers!!

204 Reviews for Trudy's Brides, Prom & Special Occasions

204 Trudy's Brides, Prom & Special Occasions Reviews

Sallie
Sallie Mendoza

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Excellent Service 1 hour 45 mins I said yes to the Dress !

Beautiful dresses all styles Very professional and friendly staff Read more Beautiful dresses all styles Very professional and friendly staff

B
Briana

Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding dress

It was amazing everybody was so friendly I found my dream dress Read more It was amazing everybody was so friendly I found my dream dress

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/23/2018

Love love love my experience at Trudy's! I recommend it to everyone I talk to about wedding dresses! My dress was stunning and I'm so glad to have gone to Trudy's! Read more Love love love my experience at Trudy's! I recommend it to everyone I talk to about wedding dresses! My dress was stunning and I'm so glad to have gone to Trudy's!