True Beauty & Co.

Houston, Texas · View map

About True Beauty & Co.

Local to Houston, Texas, boutique True Beauty and Co. Makeup Artistry specializes in bridal hair and makeup.

True Beauty and Co. Makeup Artistry provides on-site bride and bridal party makeup and hair services. All packages feature complimentary false lashes for you and your bridal party, in addition to any consultations, travel fees, and assistant fees for larger parties. True Beauty and Co. Makeup Artistry offers the following bridal hair and makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup

• Tattoo coverage
  • Hair services
  • Read more...

18 Reviews for True Beauty & Co.

18 True Beauty & Co. Reviews

D
    Featured
    Dria

Married on 01/24/2018

As a PRO Makeup Artist my life can get really hectic with schedules & fast paced events! When it comes to that Shani is my go to Girl to assist me with any of my bridal events! Shani is a natural ... Read more complexion artist with fast paced skills as well as Amazing Customer Service! I never have to look over my shoulder or worry when she’s in action. The task always Gets Done!! Go ahead and book her for ANY of your Bridal Needs’ you won’t regret it! -Dria with The Lavish Vanity ❤️

A
    Alejandria Edwards

Getting married on 12/02/2019

Shanti Williams

My girls and I love Shanti and her artistry talent is amazing. Read more My girls and I love Shanti and her artistry talent is amazing.

Tiffany
    Tiffany Fondal

Married on 06/08/2019

Massive amount of knowledge and very personable

Shani is the makeup guru! She has so much training and knowledge about makeup that she will recommend the perfect balance for you! She will never put anything on your face that she hasnt researched!I ... Read more use to be one of those OCD people that only bought makeup from one line but she has introduced me to some gems in other lines that I swear by! Please sit down with her for a few minutes and you will learn a new trick...she tells all her secrets!