True Colors Indy

Fishers, IN · View map · Visit website

About True Colors Indy

True Colors is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist based in Fishers, Indiana. This beauty service provides professional hair design, makeup artistry, and other beauty services for bridal clients throughout Indiana. They specialize in creating one-of-a-kind looks that are tailored to reflect your personality, style, and inner beauty.

True Colors offers a wide variety of beauty services that can be customized according to your wedding or event needs. Along with makeup artistry and hair styling, they also offer airbrush foundation, false lashes, and lash extensions for weddings as well as galas, proms, and any other special occasion. Their team of trusted professionals will travel to your location in order to provide quality hair and makeup services in the comfort of your own home, bridal suite, or any other chosen location. They create various bridal looks, and can cater to clients who desire a natural style as well as a more dramatic style. Their team can provide hair styling and makeup services for bridal parties of up to 25 people, and their services include:

• Airbrush makeup

16 True Colors Indy Reviews

Kathryn
Kathryn Moore

Married on 08/04/2019

Phenomenal! Look no further!

Rebecca and her helper were amazing and made my morning stress free. They were on time and ready to go when I arrived at my venue. My bridesmaids hair turned out beautiful and they got exactly what ... Read more they were looking for. The team is super friendly and both were great when asked to tweak something. My makeup and hair lasted all day despite the hot August weather and me dancing. I would also recommend getting a hair and makeup trial, it allowed me to see different options and Rebecca provided me with great tips/advice that I took and used for my wedding. Look no further, this team is professional, nice, and great at what they do!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!

Rebecca and her assistant Ricki provided hair and makeup for my wedding and we were blown away by their work. The makeup look was so natural, lasted all day, and the ladies gave us exactly the looks ... Read more we asked for. The ladies were so fun to spend time with and we had such a great morning getting ready. I would highly recommend this team for your wedding or special event.

M
Melissa

Married on 07/28/2018

Rebecca and her team at True Colors were outstanding. They worked with us to make sure hair and makeup were perfect for the big day. They brought everything to the hotel and set up so we could all be ... Read more be together. I would HIGHLY recommend True Colors for any special occasion where you want to look and feel beautiful!