True Imagery

Shelby, IA · View map · Visit website

About True Imagery

True Imagery is an exquisite professional wedding photographer based out of Shelby, Iowa. Owner and lead photographer, Traci, will capture the true essence of your special celebration of love, leaving you with a personal collection of artwork illustrating this key chapter of your love story. Traci has an innate ability to include stunning background landscapes in her photos, while simultaneously capturing subtle yet powerful expressions shared between loved ones. She offers couples a number of special wedding photography packages to choose from, depending on their specific needs and desires, and meticulously edits her photographs so they’re left with stunning mementos to treasure for years to come.

True Imagery offers couples a number of special additional services in order to provide a truly unforgettable wedding photography experience. Some of her services include:

• Engagement photoshoot
  • Additional hours
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered
True Imagery is located in Shelby, Iowa, and services couples throughout the Omaha, Nebraska area. Lead photographer, Traci, also invites couples to contact her regarding weddings outside of this area.

23 Reviews for True Imagery

23 True Imagery Reviews

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 09/26/2015

We had Traci from True Imagery for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. A friend of mine suggested her and I couldn't be any happier about how everything turned out! Traci made everything ... Read more comfortable and easy to understand when we first met. She gave us ideas for our engagement pictures and made the session a blast. As the wedding date got close she called me to go over everything, how the big day would go, to assure me everything was under control. Traci took it upon herself to ask how I was doing personally, we all know the bride can get stressed out! When the big day arrived Traci and her assistant were on time, had all their gear and were ready to roll. Very fun to work with yet very professional. The day went exactly how she had it planned for time. The pictures turned out so beautiful. Very reasonable prices! We will definitely have True Imagery's business for any future photos!

User6471700

Absolutely love working with Traci! Not only is she very focused on her work but it seems everyone she works with ends up being great friends with her! She took mine and my daughter's photos and had ... Read more no problem letting my daughter pick out our "poses" we did! She was quick to catch the candid photos and always has a great eye for the perfect picture!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/18/2018

Summer wedding

Traci was absolutley amazing for our wedding! Very professional yet so much fun! I would recommend Traci to anyone! Read more Traci was absolutley amazing for our wedding! Very professional yet so much fun! I would recommend Traci to anyone!