True Love Photo

42 True Love Photo Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 03/14/2015

Beth at True Love Photo was my sensational engagement and wedding photographer. I have so many wonderful things to say about this woman. Her work is outstanding as she captured hundreds of beautiful ... Read more images of our special day. I was attracted to her work because of the range of styles she shoots. She can do bold, edgy, funky, colorful and fun as well as soft, romantic, and sexy. She is also quite skilled at capturing the nuances of emotions experienced on our wedding day. I found Beth to be fearless, not letting a little risk get in the way of that perfect shot, but she was also respectful of my introverted husband's limits. In addition to her wonderful skills, her personality is so much fun. She has bounds of enthusiasm and energy! Beth really made me feel beautiful, photogenic, and I had a blast during the shoot. She is also incredibly professional, respectful to other vendors, timely, and had a quick turnaround. I would highly recommend Beth for anyone who is looking for a personable, talented, and unique photographer, no matter the occasion!

E
Ellie

Married on 11/01/2014

I fell in love with Beth's photos when I saw all her candid shots and use of color. She is fun and sassy and will do anything to get a shot, even almost get run over by a bus. She has done everything ... Read more from engagement to wedding photos for us and I am never disappointed. I am so thankful Kendra, my wedding planner, suggested her as a photographer.

L
Lyndsey

Married on 09/14/2013

True Love photo is AMAZING! Beth is truely one of a kind. She captures all the perfect moments of my special day. I would recommend anyone who is getting married to her. Read more True Love photo is AMAZING!!! Beth is truely one of a kind. She captures all the perfect moments of my special day. I would recommend anyone who is getting married to her.