True North Bridal Studio

Chatham, NY · View map

About True North Bridal Studio

True North is an authentic bridal studio that celebrates the spirited bride, with an emphasis on creating a relaxed, intimate, and fresh approach to wedding dress shopping. We encourage brides to stay true to their vision, and believe this comes naturally in a space like True North, where the energy is light and fun.

We offer a thoughtfully curated collection of wedding dresses and accessories, and don't believe is settling for just any dress because someone thinks the dress looks 'bridal'. We embrace the rare and unexpected, and think that a dress should reflect who you are and your personal style. From elaborate to simple, from bohemian to fashion-forward, and everything in between, we are here to help you find your dream dress. And promise we'll have a blast doing it!

True North is *Open By Appointment Only*. Enjoy having the 'run of the house', where the space and our attention are solely dedicated to you! We think this time is pretty special and want you to feel that way too.

We live for love, (and swoon-worthy gowns) it's as simple as that. xo

14 Reviews for True North Bridal Studio

14 True North Bridal Studio Reviews

Christine
Christine

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience

Love, love, love true north. Every time I go there it’s a super laid back and down to earth experience. Read more Love, love, love true north. Every time I go there it’s a super laid back and down to earth experience.

S
Sheena Wiley

Married on 06/08/2019

Recommending to everyone I know

I found True North through our wedding planner and I am so glad I did. It is a small shop with a smallish collection - but I loved that. My mom, sister and I enjoyed having the shop to ourselves and ... Read more being able to leisurely browse and try on dresses. I was pretty certain I had found the one, but Katee didn't pressure us at all to make a decision that day. A few weeks later I was back and confident the Elizabeth Dye gown I had previously picked was what I wanted to wear on our wedding day. True North helped us work with the designer to add a small train and the dress was delivered just a few months later. It was by the most relaxing and enjoyable dress shopping experience I had. When I went in for alterations (which they didn't do at the shop) I discovered a few small but visible green markings on the dress. I reached out to True North and found out Katee had sold the shop... BUT, that didn't matter. They still reached out to the designer directly, helped me figure out what the markings were and found out how to remove them - it was evaporating pen marks from the designer that came out with water and steam. In addition to the ownership change, I had already paid for the dress in full and picked it up months prior - so the fact the True North was so willing to help me with the dress issue says a lot. I've already recommended True North to everyone I know who is looking for a wedding dress!

A
Amanda

Married on 02/02/2019

Truly a dream come true experience

Katee was AMAZING to work with. She is kind and wants her guests to have the best experience as possible. The shop has a great selection of dresses but not so many that you get overwhelmed. She is so ... Read more patient and really lets you get a good feel for each dress you try on. There is no pushy sales pitch involved she wants to know that you found the most perfect dress for your most perfect day. Side Note about how awesome Katee is: I had a crisis with my pet the morning of my appointment to pick up my gown and she told me to take my time and come in whenever I could get there. She even let me bring my pup to her shop so that I didn't have to worry about her while I was there. I would highly recommend Katee and her shop to anyone!