True Presence Photography

Dover, New Hampshire · View map

About True Presence Photography

True Presence Photography is a photography team based in Dover, New Hampshire that specializes in radiant and stunning wedding photography. Professional husband-and-wife photography duo Lindsey and Rob focus on capturing gorgeous, timeless, and authentic images so clients can revel in their joyous moments for years to come. Leveraging the natural beauty of the outdoors and scenic settings, paired with their unique style, True Presence Photography delivers images that are emotional and true-to-life.

Willing to travel to capture your wedding event, True Presence Photography provides professional photography services for engagements, weddings, and families. Wedding packages include multiple photographers, high-resolution digital images, and professional editing. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • Professional editing
  • Destination and travel
  • Albums and prints

What Sets Them Apart?

First and foremost, True Presence Photography works hard to make their clients feel completely comfortable and at ease. But come wedding day, they use special techniques offered by few others to reflect and refract light in a distinctive way to create one-of-a-kind work.

7 Reviews for True Presence Photography

7 True Presence Photography Reviews

C
Christin

Married on 11/18/2018

Surprise of a lifetime

This Christmas was extra special, it was my first time spending Christmas with my fiancé, but little did I know he had a special surprise. I opened a book that I thought was compiled pictures from ... Read more family after our engagement. As I flipped through the book I recognized moments between the two of us that were personal, private, and perfect, they were the moments before, during, and after my boyfriend asked me to marry him. My fiancé had set up in advance to have Rob and Lindsay be at a specific spot and capture our engagement. I had no idea this moment was captured, and I am so glad it was. Flipping through the book, my fiancé and I got to see our reactions all over again, and it was magical. Rob and Lindsay were professional and flexible, willing to travel and talk with my fiancé over the phone to make sure everything went according to plan and stayed a surprise. He really appreciated their enthusiasm and support!

Samantha
Samantha Levesque

Married on 09/22/2018

You will not be disappointed!

Rob and Lindsey shot our engagement photos a few months before our wedding. We were hesitant to even do an engagement shoot but we were so unbelievably happy we did. We were with them for about 2 ... Read more hours in downtown portsmouth, prescott Park and on the ocean. It was so nice having a few different back grounds for our photos and they made us feel so relaxed. We never felt weird or awkward posing for shots. They are both so kind hearted and made us feel like close friends. It was nice having them both shoot so we were able to have different points of view of every shot. We 100% would recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding, family or portrait photographer.

Kyle
Kyle Levasseur

Married on 09/22/2018

Capturing every moment

Rob and Lindsey were so friendly and professional, they were easy to work with and managed to be everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. We retained them for 8 hours and we got over 800 pictures, ... Read more all high quality downloadable prints. Not to mention on top of that, they were affordable and just downright amazing. I would not hesitate to use them again for any occasion. Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a fun, friendly experience at a good price.