True Splendor Events

North Hollywood, CA · View map · Visit website

About True Splendor Events

True Splendor Events is a wedding planner based in North Hollywood, California that uses events as an opportunity to create lifetime memories. Their goal is to provide a superior experience and tremendous value for their bridal couples. With a keen eye for detail and effective relationship management, True Splendor Events will own the planning process so you can enjoy your event completely stress-free.

Experience

Hello There! I am Shanelle, the proud owner of True Splendor Events. We are so happy you have dropped by our page and equally excited for this chance for you to get to know us a little better!

True Splendor Events offers wedding planning, consultation and event coordination services. Their wedding planning services include:

• Consulting

A
Alison Bedwell

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Shanelle managed our baby shower cake and dessert table along with a stunning gold frame floral display. Everyone loved them and photos looked stunning. Read more Shanelle managed our baby shower cake and dessert table along with a stunning gold frame floral display. Everyone loved them and photos looked stunning.

Sarian
Sarian

Married on 05/04/2019

Shanelle Williams simply amazing!

My husband Jimmy and I would like to thank Ms. Shanelle Williams and team for helping to make our wedding dayvery special. She was very professional, flexible, and quick to respond to our needs. Any ... Read more time I had a question or concern she was quickly able to help or guide me to the right reference needed. I even appreciate her setting up the flower wall for photos for my guests and I at the wedding. We highly recommend Shanelle to future couples who wish to get married. Thank you again for all you do!

B
Brenyale

Married on 01/27/2018

Shanelle is absolutely phenomenal and it was an honor to work with her. I am truly grateful for her professionalism and expertise, but more importantly that she was willing to be all in for an event ... Read more designed to uplift and benefit others in our community.