True Vine Flowers

Brecksville, OH · View map

About True Vine Flowers

True Vine Flowers is a boutique floral company that works with you to bring your wedding vision to life. Whatever your style, we will find a look that reflects your unique personality. For more information contact us at info@truevineflowers.com or call 216-299-3782.

9 Reviews for True Vine Flowers

9 True Vine Flowers Reviews

M
Mary Beth

Married on 10/08/2016

From our first meeting I knew I was working with someone who was very knowledgable, but I was not prepared for the full extent to which I was blown away by her talent. Mackenzie took all of my ... Read more pictures/ideas and brought them to life in a way that was even more gorgeous than I imagined. I received compliments from pretty much everyone that attended my wedding on how beautiful my flowers were. My bridesmaids were all drooling over their bouquets and the groomsmen even commented on how cool their boutonnieres were. I cannot say enough good things about True Vine Flowers and Mackenzie. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

C
Claire

Married on 07/08/2016

First of all I LOVED my bouquets! They were one of my favorite details. I didn't want to spend too much on something that dies in the end so I was trying hard to keep the price down and didnt care too ... Read more much about my flowers ... Mackenzie gave me a great price, was flexible, accommodating and responsive. In the end I'm so so happy I used her because they ended up beautiful and we're one of my favorite details. She was so great! I dried my flowers and get to look at them everyday! I highly recommend her!!!

C
Claire

Married on 05/18/2014

Flowers were gorgeous. I could not have asked for more. Mackenzie was great to work with and delivered above my expectations. Very reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend her! Read more Flowers were gorgeous. I could not have asked for more. Mackenzie was great to work with and delivered above my expectations. Very reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend her!!!