Truer Design

Caledonia, MI · View map · Visit website

About Truer Design

Truer Design is a wedding floral design studio based in Caledonia, Michigan. Laura Truer, the owner of the company, draws inspiration from her clients' visions and aesthetics. She strives to craft beautiful botanical designs that are representative of each client's personality and style. Laura works alongside her team of floral assistants, interior designers, administrators, and interns in order to provide couples with stunning floral compositions.

Laura endeavors to create custom floral combinations in order to complement the beauty of every wedding celebration. She offers a complimentary event design service to each floral design client. Her comprehensive services provide couples with both stunning floral arrangements and a beautifully-curated event. Prior to the wedding day, Laura can conduct consultations, event-design meetings, and venue visits. When the special day arrives, the team at Truer Design can provide delivery and setup services to ensure that the couple remains focused on enjoying their special day. The company can render the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower baskets and petals
  • Centerpieces
  • Single flowers

Other Services

Laura offers a vast array of services in addition to floral design. She can supply a range of event decor items such as vases, lanterns, and candlesticks. Her collection also features larger items such as arbors, dressing tables, and backdrops. Combined with Laura's floral design services, these items are sure to add elegance to any wedding event.

10 Reviews for Truer Design

10 Truer Design Reviews

A
Featured
Ally

Married on 06/09/2018

Laura was an absolute dream to work with! I will recommend her to everyone I talk to that is looking for a wedding florist. She did the most incredible job and really worked with my vision. She ... Read more continued to tweak things to make it exactly what I had imagined and it was above and beyond all of my wildest dreams. SERIOUSLY SHE IS INCREDIBLE. If you are in Western Michigan be sure to give Laura a shout.

J
Jacalyn

Married on 06/09/2018

Now, I must admit, when my daughter told me the amount for the flowers, I was a bit taken back. But - oh my goodness - they were worth every dime. Just amazing. So many guests commented on the beauty ... Read more beauty of the arrangements. Kate's bouquet was to die for .... The tasteful arrangements on the arbor and aisle, - just wonderful. Homerun..

K
Kate

Married on 06/09/2018

Laura did amazing work. I came to her with just a general idea of what I wanted and very little floral knowledge. However, she reviewed my pinterest board and made my foggy vision come to life. She ... Read more was great to work with, answered all of my questions, and was very responsive. On the day of, the flowers arrived fresh and BEAUTIFUL! I had multiple wedding guests comment on how great the centerpieces were, some of whom were florists themselves. I would happily recommend Laura to anyone looking for beautiful flowers.