Truffle Trolley

31 Truffle Trolley Reviews

D
Dais

Married on 05/30/2015

Ted did an amazing job with our Rum Wedding Cake! It was stunning and absolutely delicious! Highly recommend! Read more Ted did an amazing job with our Rum Wedding Cake! It was stunning and absolutely delicious! Highly recommend!!

C
Carmen

Married on 03/29/2014

Truffle Trolley came to us to go over our needs and wants. He gave us a great price that included cupcakes and a small cake for our 1 year anniversary. He fills all cupcakes at no add'l price. His ... Read more treats were delicious and I anxiously wait to eat our cake in 11 months! He was able to use items we had already purchased including our Esty cake topper and cupcake/cake tier stand.

R
Rachel

Married on 12/08/2012

Our wedding cake was amazing. Freshly made and beautifully done. It was moist and beautiful. He was able to save us money by creating a Chocolate monogram for the cake topper. One of the best cakes I ... Read more cakes I have ever tasted. I think the guest loved the chocolate truffles the most as our wedding favors with our initials on each chocolate and wrapped in a black box with a red ribbon on top. The favors amazed our guests. We scored points with this caterer