Truly Forever Bridal

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Truly Forever Bridal

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers the largest selection of bridal gowns in the state of Florida. With the vast array of gowns, Truly Forever has all the latest styles to take our brides from "I Dream!" to "I Do!" Our full service salon offers expert stylists to assist you in finding your dream gown and accessories needed to complete your look,no matter your preferences. Focusing on brides selecting gowns directly out of our in-stock collection, we offer the convenience of brides taking their gowns with them on the day that they find "the one!" In addition, Truly Forever Bridal offers the convenience of also carrying tuxedos, flower girl, mother of the bride and groom gowns and special occasion dresses for everyone in your wedding party.

Truly Forever Bridal Sarasotalocation is a sister store to our Tampa location. We opened the Sarasota location in August 2018. We love assisting our brides to take them from "I Dream" to "I Do!" Our Sarasota location is an intimate boutique salon where we can focus on our brides in a private setting as we assist them in selecting the perfect gown for their special day. We carry sizes 4-32, in a vast array of styles to offer the perfect selection for each bride's individual style. While our emphasis is on special ordering the gown of your choice, we do have the ability for brides with a shorter timeline to purchase a gown out of our collection and walk out the door with her gown. Our Sarasota location also carries accessories to compliment our bride's look and complete her look. In addition, Sarasota also carries flower girl, mother of the bride and mother of the groom gowns, and special occasion attire.

Truly Forever Bridal Tampa offers traditional wedding dress and formal gown options in a , boutique-style atmosphere, as well as alterations, preservation, and tuxedo rentals. Outfit the groom and groomsman, and find something for even the smallest members of your wedding party, with options available for both flower girls and ring bearers. From the perfect hair accessory, all the way down to your garter, Truly Forever Bridal is excited to dress you from head to toe for your special day. The Sarasota location is a more intimate setting designed to provide personalized assitance for brides to find their dream dress. Both locations also offer:

• Special Occasion Attire
  • Bridal Gown Preservation
  • Alterations
  • Accessories including veils, jewelry, head pieces, wraps

576 Reviews for Truly Forever Bridal

576 Truly Forever Bridal Reviews

Katherine
Featured
Katherine Biber

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful experience

This was my first and only shop I went to when I was searching for my wedding dress. Alyson was so wonderful and helpful! I told her exactly what I was looking for in a gown and my budget and I ended ... Read more up buying the very first dress I tried on and it was under budget! Was such a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you Alyson!

Cypress
Cypress

Getting married on 11/29/2020

Truly Forever Bridal Should Be Your First Stop!

After going to two smaller bridal stores, I decided to try Truly Forever Bridal because it is the largest in Florida and I figured they had to have something that I loved. Everyone was friendly when ... Read more we arrived and they had plenty of seating for my family while I filled out some information, which was nice. My consultant was Alyson and from the beginning she was very personable and friendly. She listened to what I had to say about what I wanted and every dress she pulled was something that I liked. As we tried on dresses, she helped me narrow down my options so I didn’t have twelve dresses to choose from at the end. She definitely helped me make decisions and was very patient as I tried to decide which dresses were keepers. After retrying two of the dresses, I finally decided on a dress that I absolutely love and cannot wait to wear when I marry my fiancé! Thank y’all so much for such an amazing time and helping me find my dress!!

Amanda
Amanda Barbour

Getting married on 04/18/2020

The best!!!

THE BEST! I went to the Sarasota store. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress shopping experience! Laura was my consultant and she was soo sweet and helpful! And so was every single person in ... Read more the store. After I found my dream dress at an incredible price, we decided to have my Mom look for a mother of the bride dress and Laura helped her find the perfect dress, too! It was one of the most special days and made for an unforgettable experience. We are so thankful we chose to go there! I went to David’s Bridal a month ago and tried on a few dresses but Truly Forever is so much better because: (1) the quality of the dresses is far superior, (2) the consultants actually get to know your style and pick out dresses for you to try on rather than simply helping you put on the dresses you picked yourself, and (3) you get to support a local business with such a nice owner. If you are looking for either a wedding or formal dress, book your appointment now!!