Truly Me Weddings

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Truly Me Weddings

Truly Me Weddings is a professional wedding planning service in James Hill, Jamaica. This team of creative professionals turns ordinary events into extraordinary experiences. They are detail-oriented, organized, and dedicated to your event’s success. Whether you’re planning an island elopement or a lavish wedding affair, Truly Me Weddings will be there every step of the way to make it 100 percent you.

Truly Me Weddings offers custom wedding planning and coordination packages for couples of all kinds. They specialize in destination weddings in Jamaica, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean. Your events team will meet with you to discuss your wedding theme, timeline, and an ideal budget for all vendor services. They will then craft a package that fits your needs. Full-service planning may include:

• Venue and vendor recommendations
  • Contract negotiation
  • Budget analysis and management
  • Wedding etiquette advice
  • Decor styling and sourcing
  • Wedding day itinerary
  • Wedding day and rehearsal coordination

12 Reviews for Truly Me Weddings

12 Truly Me Weddings Reviews

Shenyatta
Featured
Shenyatta

Married on 10/13/2018

Truly a dream!

Thank you! We were renewing our vows of 15 years! I explained that we never had a wedding ceremony and Chenelle went above and beyond to ensure our ceremony was exceeded our expectations. We were ... Read more delayed by our cruise ship for an hour, missing our full photo shoot but the pictures and video we received will be chesrised forever.

D
Danielle

Married on 08/11/2018

We were last minute in getting our flowers and we just let truly me weddings know what we were looking for and they delivered Read more We were last minute in getting our flowers and we just let truly me weddings know what we were looking for and they delivered

G
Grace-Ann

Married on 08/04/2018

I appreciated the flexibility and quality of service received. Truly Me weddings worked with my ideas and even made them brighter. Read more I appreciated the flexibility and quality of service received. Truly Me weddings worked with my ideas and even made them brighter.