Truly Your Events

Clinton, OH · View map

About Truly Your Events

Truly Your Events

We provides complete consulting services for your wedding or special event.
Whether you need a consultant on etiquette or vendor selection or a consultant to plan your event from start to finish, we can help. Truly Your Events offers a range of planning and consulting services to meet your budget and all of your needs. So, leave the worries to us. After our initial consultation, we will customize a package especially for you.
Let Truly Your Events assist you in coordinating the event of your dreams.

About Us

Truly Your Events is the creative efforts of Heather Porcella. Heather is a certified wedding planner with over 10 years experience in planning weddings, showers, birthday parties and other special events. She is knowledgeable in all areas of planning.
Heather has a BS in Interior Design and a minor in Business Administration from Kent State University. She a certified Wedding Planning thru the Wedding Planning Institute.
Heather enjoys all aspects of planning special events and will assist you in creating the event of YOUR dreams.

1 Reviews for Truly Your Events

1 Truly Your Events Reviews

N
Nina

Married on 10/09/2010

I would recommend Heather to anyone! I don't know what we would have done without her. So much attention to detail! She thought of things I would have never thought of, which made our wedding all the ... Read more the better. No one should start to plan their wedding without a professional and I would suggest they give Heather a call!

Truly Your Events FAQ