TRULY YOURS

Rock Hill, SC · View map

About TRULY YOURS

A Day to Remember... We will make sure your event/wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of!

Planning and coordinating an event/wedding can be an extremely stressful process. Let us handle every detail, freeing you and your family to enjoy every moment.

We help clients with any or all of the following:
*Facility & Vendor Selection and Coordination – florists, decorating, photographers, caterers (including menu selections for our catering staff), wedding & reception locations
*Ceremony Planning : Everything you will need from A to Z
*Day of Wedding On-site Coordination – making sure everything goes smoothly
, so you can relax and enjoy your Special Day!

Whether you want your occasion to be large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that we will be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

Please contact us to learn more about our services, to schedule your free consultation.

We look forward to making your event Truly Yours!!!!

4 Reviews for TRULY YOURS

4 TRULY YOURS Reviews

M
Aminah

Married on 03/07/2010

The service that was provided for me was professional and very cost efficient. I will defenitely recommend to family and friends. Read more The service that was provided for me was professional and very cost efficient. I will defenitely recommend to family and friends.

L
LaShanda

Married on 10/24/2009

TrulyYours was a dream come true for our wedding planning. They are a very talented and skillfully trained staff. I felt that the wedding coordinator was truly dedicated to seeing our vision come true ... Read more for our wedding day. We were treated with the utmost respect and kindness as our coordinator constantly was in contact with us gathering ideas and overseeing the progression of various wedding tasks. TrulyYours made it easy to navigate through the wedding process with as little stress as possible. I knew very early in my relationship with them that we would be in good hands. They provide quality service that is sure to please! Nothing feels more secure than knowing that your voice is being heard as you plan one of the biggest events of your life. Everything they provided was above my expectation. I would refer them without any hesitation to any one planning a special event. Thank you so much for being there for us along the way and on our big day!

L
LaVelle

Married on 09/30/2006

Very helpful and insightful! Great staff to work with! Keep up the good work! The best is yet to come! Ryan & Devi Smith 09/30/06 Read more Very helpful and insightful! Great staff to work with! Keep up the good work! The best is yet to come! Ryan & Devi Smith 09/30/06