Trump International Beach Resort

North Miami Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Trump International Beach Resort

Trump International Beach Resort is a coastal hotel wedding venue located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. No matter the type of wedding couples envision—from a small, intimate gathering to a large gala event—that dream can come true at the resort. Couples can choose to have their ceremony on the sand, poolside or in a grand ballroom, ensuring they have the perfect location to say “I do.” Trump International Beach Resort offers luxury at every turn.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host a maximum of 220 guests in indoor, covered outdoor and uncovered outdoor spaces. Locations include the Oceanfront Beach, Lower Pool Deck, Ocean Ballroom, Bay View Room and Lawn. Each location guarantees a beautiful backdrop to exchange vows. Couples may have exclusive venue use, a private room or private section for their rehearsal dinner.

In addition to wedding day celebrations, couples may also host their bridal shower or engagement party at the resort. As a resort venue, Trump International Beach Resort offers customized reception menus and wedding specialists to help couples plan their most important day. The venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Outside cake

Cuisine
The culinary team at Trump International Beach Resort offers couples the opportunity to choose the perfect menu for their special day. They also offer bar services, which include champagne toast, house wine and open bar. The Signature Trump Wedding Package for catering includes the following:

• Five hours of continuous bar service
  • Butler-served hors d'oeuvres
  • Reception display
  • Champagne toast
  • Plated salad
  • Plated entree
  • Specialty designed wedding cake
  • Coffee and tea service

Accommodation
As a luxury resort, each of the 355 guest rooms were designed with tropical pleasure in mind. One and two bedroom suites are available, each with fully equipped kitchens and living room spaces. Every suite is smoke-free. These accommodations ensure couples and their guests have a relaxing experience with all the comforts of home.

14 Reviews for Trump International Beach Resort

14 Trump International Beach Resort Reviews

V
Featured
vanessa

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Amazing Experience!

This review is long overdue and I thought I had submitted an a review right after my wedding but it doesn't look like it posted. First off, Joffery is UNBELIEVABLE! He's a genius and made my wedding ... Read more experience stressfree and perfect from start to finish. I was a bride who lived in Boston, so it was super difficult coordinating everything for my wedding. However, Joffery made it all possible!!! My wedding was this past March and everyone still talks about it. Highly highly recommend this venue for your wedding, it' stunning and Joffrey the coordinator is truly the best. Thank you for making our wedding so stunning and perfect!

F
Fabiano

Married on 08/18/2018

We are so pleased to choose Trump Inter for our venue Amazing location, great staff and great food Thank you Read more We are so pleased to choose Trump Inter for our venue Amazing location, great staff and great food Thank you

Y
yasmin

Married on 08/18/2018

Joffrey, what a great, loving, helpful and friendly person to work with! I was the bride that knew everything I wanted and all I had to do was ask him! Joffrey help out with both my rehearsal dinner ... Read more and wedding. everything was made easy for me to book. even with the rooms block and checking in was the best! I loved the place, rooms, ballroom, food and even the valet was very professional. I would book again and I recommend for anyone that want the best party ever!!!