Trump National Westchester

Briarcliff Manor, NY · View map · Visit website

About Trump National Westchester

Trump National Westchester is an elegant wedding venue located in Briarcliff Manor, New York. The extraordinary and luxurious golf club specializes in hosting fairytale weddings in the heart of Westchester County. At Trump National Westchester, the dedicated event planners will turn all of your wedding-day dreams into a reality with their impeccable service, thoughtful guidance and avid attention to detail during one of the most exciting times of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Trump National Westchester can accommodate up to 450 wedding guests in its upscale indoor and outdoor private event spaces. There are a number of locations on the property where couples may host their wedding celebrations in style. Trump National Westchester’s grand clubhouse is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility that was constructed specifically for hosting amazing events. The venue’s ballroom is ideal for hosting a lavish wedding reception and features rich woods and luxurious fabrics that will surely dazzle you and your guests senses on your wedding day. Within the clubhouse lies a bridal suite where the bride and her party can get ready prior to the start of the wedding. Trump National Westchester provides chairs, tables and furniture during every event hosted at the facility.

At Trump National Westchester, the event possibilities are endless. Couples may host their bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at the gorgeous venue. Trump National Westchester offers a myriad of event services to couples planning their wedding celebration. Those services include accommodations, event planning, event rentals, in-house catering and bartending, wedding cake design, and liability insurance. Event staff will take care of setup and cleanup on the day of your wedding so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a seamless and that's stress-free day from beginning to end. Trump National Westchester, which is a wheelchair accessible venue, offers onsite parking and valet service to couples and their guests on their wedding day.

30 Reviews for Trump National Westchester

30 Trump National Westchester Reviews

S
Featured
Sujata

Married on 05/14/2016

In March of 2015, I knew the Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor NY was the venue for my upcoming wedding. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Brian Lynch and Christy McGill to ... Read more create our perfect wedding vision. They both exceeded our expectations and provided exceptional service. We had a formal Indian wedding ceremony and reception consisting of several moving parts and a few hundred guests. Given that I am a very detail oriented person, I wanted to adhere to a strict timeline and have every item sorted out. I started at 5:30am and we ended past midnight. Christy and Brian ensured that the day went flawlessly. We had been planning with them for a little over a year and were in constant communication to the point that the Trump staff basically became family and I was at ease knowing they were in charge of my big day. Everything from organizing golf carts to take guests to the ceremony site, to handling vendors, selecting the best Viennese table, and even packing up all my belongings for me at the end of the night, all of it was taken care of. Christy has a wedding planner license which was very valuable in constructing the event. Additionally, Chef Chris created an incredible Thai lunch with homemade green tea and lychee gelato. Guests are still raving about it! To any bride looking for a stunning golf course and an unmatched Events Team, I strongly encourage you to consider the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff. I cannot help but smile every time I think of my special day.

A
Alexis Brand

Married on 07/13/2019

Bride of July 13th

Me and my husband got married on July 13th at Trump National and our day could not have been more PERFECT! We worked with AJ throughout our planning process who went above and beyond all ... Read more expectations. We live in SC so AJ was happy to provide me his cell number so I could call or text him anytime. He came with us to the church for our rehearsal and ceremony! He made sure we had food, change of shoes, etc. Anything I needed he made sure I got it! He made sure our timeline was stuck to perfectly and we got everything we dreamt of. During the tasting my dream was to have a pig at the carving station and they made sure I had exactly that! I wanted an extravagant place card table that he was able to help me design just that within a week of the wedding. AJ was with me from 5AM until midnight the night of the wedding. I cannot stay enough about how above and beyond everyone went for our day. Aside for the beautiful venue, trump national will be sure to give you the most perfect wedding!

J
Jenna Lennox

Married on 10/20/2018

This should be your first and only choice!

Let me start off by saying, why isn’t everyone getting married here? The most fabulous place, in the most beautiful location, with the most outstanding staff! If you want to feel like a princess on ... Read more your wedding day you are in the best hands! Christy will make the most special day in your life even better. Helping you and walking you through every single detail of your wedding so it is perfect for you. She literally thinks of everything! The amount of care and attention you are given from the moment you decide to get married here to the days after your wedding is not something you will find anywhere else! The entire team that works here is absolutely amazing! 5 stars is not enough!!!