Trysh Jaeger Photography

Crown Point, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Trysh Jaeger Photography

Trysh Jaeger Photography is a flexible and qualified photography service located in Crown Point, Indiana. Trysh Jaeger, the owner of the company, has photographed countless weddings in a variety of locations, including Mexico, Las Vegas, Michigan, and all over the Chicagoland. Trysh uses her knowledge of angles, lighting, and photography to produce quality portraits and candids. Her photos are crisp, vibrant, and professionally edited to highlight a couple’s raw connection.

Trysh provides high-resolution images of a couple’s big day from start to finish. She is skilled in contemporary and photojournalistic styles of photography. Services include a second shooter for ultimate coverage, an engagement shoot, and multiple locations. Couples can expect to receive their images through albums, digital files, prints, and proofs. Trysh Jaeger Photography offers the following additional services:

• Additional hours

S
Steph

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Consultation

So far, I have only had my consultation and submitted my deposit. I thought she was very professional and personable. She really wants to get to know her clients to be able to capture what is most ... Read more important to her client. I seriously CANNOT wait to see what she can do at my wedding!!

K
Kristi Blashill

Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect!!!!

Trysh was awesome. She kept to a tight schedule and got all the pics we wanted and quite a few amazing candid's. She was fantastic. Read more Trysh was awesome. She kept to a tight schedule and got all the pics we wanted and quite a few amazing candid's. She was fantastic.

Tony
Tony Brown

Married on 05/05/2019

Treated like family

Trysh is a true customer service professional in an age where its hard to find. We felt as if we had known Trysh our entire lives throughout the entire experience because her attention was solely ... Read more focused on us and our day. Trysh went above and beyond our needs and wants. We couldn't be happier.