Tsakopoulos Library Galleria

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Tsakopoulos Library Galleria

Tsakopoulos Library Galleria is as five-story atrium located in Sacramento, California. This stunning 5,400-square-foot space is perfect for couples looking for a unique venue with neat architectural details. Couples who love to read will be pleased to know that Tsakopoulos Library Galleria's proceeds go directly to the Sacramento Public Library.

Facilities and Capacity
The main floor at the Tsakopoulos Library Galleria can seat up to 350 guests. If you choose to add the balcony, you can accommodate up to 475 guests. This venue has amazing granite-like columns, suspended glass rings and a tri-colored terrazzo floor with a bronze sculpture symbolizing Sacramento.

This award-winning venue opened its' doors in 1992 and has been providing a stunning venue for couples ever since. They offer personalized service and custom floor plans. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Outside vendors

Other Services
In addition to the main floor, Tsakopoulos Library Galleria has two 1,600-square-foot meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 120 people. These rooms are perfect for:

• Bridal shower

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 03/19/2011

I recently held my wedding ceremony and reception at the Tsakopoulos Library Galleria and I couldn't have been happier! Everyone I dealth with (Prima, Sandie and Renee) were all incredibly responsive ... Read more and knowledgeable and helped my day run smoothly and stressfree. I really can't say enough good things about this location and I would recommend it to all my friends and family for their special day!

S
stephanie

Married on 11/12/2016

We picked this venue for a variety of reasons. Part of what we were paying goes back to the library - always a plus! It is close to so many transit hubs in downtown Sac. Most of all, we chose this ... Read more venue because of the beautiful and dramatic feel of the venue. It has these beautiful windows in the front that allow for lots of natural light to come in. The pillars that surround the place remind me a lot of the pillars from ancient Rome. Because of all these beautiful details, we didn't have to spend a lot on extra decorations! The venue is absolutely perfect. The staff were super responsive to our needs and helped us out in whatever way they could. They were responsive before, during and after our event - that's all I can ask for.

C
Chelsie

Married on 01/18/2015

This is a beautiful facility. A portion of your payment goes to helping support the Sacramento Public Library so that is a huge plus. There are some restrictions due to it being a library and the ... Read more floor is a gorgeous piece of artwork - but it does mean no bubbles or anything really that could land on floor and make it dangerous. They are extremely reasonably priced and provide a lot for the day. Just a wonderful place and I would recommend them for anyone who wants a beautiful space that is large but feels intimate.