Tsali Notch Vineyard

Madisonville, TN · View map

About Tsali Notch Vineyard

From weddings to tastings to just a little Saturday afternoon exploring: plan your next event at Tsali Notch.

Planning your event at Tsali Notch

The vineyard hosts weddings, receptions, reunions, civic clubs and other events. In addition to the vineyard grounds we also offer the following facilities:

· The Tasting Room

· The Upper Barn (for large events)

· The Jackson Lounge

We can also arrange for a tent for your event.

Please give us a call at 423-506-9895 or email JD@tsalinotch.com for availability and to inquire about rental rates.

3 Reviews for Tsali Notch Vineyard

3 Tsali Notch Vineyard Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 09/16/2017

Such a beautiful venue!J.D. Was so helpful in trying to plan our out of town wedding! Highly recommend! Read more Such a beautiful venue! J.D. was so helpful in trying to plan our out of town wedding! Highly recommend!

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 10/08/2016

JD and his team were really, truly wonderful when it came to providing the perfect location for my international wedding. All of my wedding guests had a great time and JD was very easy to work with. ... Read more We received all of the paperwork in a timely manner and Kayla, his manager who took care of the "wedding side" of things, was extremely helpful and professional as I was messaging her from abroad. They answered all of my questions and happily addressed any concerns that I had from Germany. Once I arrived in Tennessee they were so kind to show us around and help us plan for the big day, even though we didn't have much time available. The grounds were absolutely gorgeous and I was happy for all of my wedding guests to see the beauty of the Smoky Mountains, and taste the wonderful muscadine wine! I have no negative things to say about Tsali Notch. Thank you all again for making our day such a special, unforgettable one!

K
Kelsey

Married on 06/06/2015

We had our dinner rehearsal and wedding ceremony/reception here, and I could not have imagined a more perfect weekend. JD was beyond accommodating and helped us with so much from planning to helping ... Read more clean up the next day and being there that night if we needed anything. It is the most beautiful location. Couldn't ask for more!

Tsali Notch Vineyard FAQ