Tubac Golf Resort & Spa

Tubac, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Tubac Golf Resort & Spa

Tubac Golf Resort and Spa is a classic wedding venue located in Tubac, Arizona. It features a remarkable 17th-century replica mission-style chapel. The venue has a unique combination of historic and cultural atmosphere. Set among the 500-acre historic Otero Ranch with Arizona's scenic landscapes in the background, the resort also presents itself as an unspoiled natural wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Tubac Golf Resort and Spa has several indoor and uncovered outdoor spaces for events of all sizes. The 3,000-square-foot Mission Ballroom can accommodate up to 225 guests for ceremony and 200 guests for a banquet reception. The Geronimo Ballroom spans an area of 2,700 square feet and can accommodate up to 225 guests. The Otero Lawns can accommodate up to 300 guests. The Apache Private Patio is an indoor/outdoor venue that can accommodate 30 guests for more intimate events. It offers outdoor seating sheltered by a canopy of foliage and a covered patio, overlooking the gardens, green fairways, mountains, and water. The venue also offers 98 spacious guestrooms for accommodations.

Tubac Golf Resort and Spa features Stables, a gourmet restaurant and bar, and La Cantina, a fast food shop, providing plenty of food options for guests. The venue also has a salon, which offers spa therapy, makeup, and hairstyling services. The venue provides various event items such as flatware, glassware, tables and chairs, and linens. In addition, their wedding event services include:

• Accommodations

D
Featured
Dawn

Married on 05/06/2017

Tubac Golf Resort and Spa is an absolute jewel hidden in the desert under the watchful eye of the most attentive and skilled staff and the Santa Rita Mountains! My daughter Tarrah and I were looking ... Read more were looking for a venue for her wedding in May. We went to many venues to look and she found nothing that made her light up and we pretty much decided she would travel to Disneyland to have the ceremony. That is until we searched for a venue in the Tucson area specifically and up pops Tubac Golf Resort. We loved what we saw on their website and headed out to take a look. I was excited to try their State famous restaurant "Saddles", as I had seen their food presented on a foodie show and it looked delicious. We were met by Debi Crossland and my daughter (as well as I) had an immediate connection with her. I don't Iive near my daughter which made planning a wedding even more difficult. But Debi was very motherly, patient and kind with us and I knew she would give my daughter the love and guidance I couldn't always be there for. She was a wealth of information and suggestions, which we included many in Tarrah's special weekend! All of the vendors were chosen from their list and were great!! The food was out of this world! The Spa Luncheon, BBQ buffet, social hour, Prime Rib and Chicken for reception and Taco Bar for late night snack, delicious!!! Debi Hendrickson was so helpful, patient and accommodating with our salon and spa needs and her techs were talented and a pleasure to be around!! All were raving over the food, the Resort, their rooms, they all had the same thing to say...THIS WAS THE BEST WEDDING THEY HAD EVER BEEN TO, and that they will be back for a vacation soon! I would encourage all to consider this Resort before making your final decision on a venue.

H
Hanna

Married on 10/22/2017

I don't even know where to begin. I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at Tubac Golf Resort. I remember visiting it about 13 months before my wedding and I had only gotten half way through the tour ... Read more before asking to book my date because it was so beautiful and all inclusive (which was a must for me). I chose to have my ceremony in the chapel and my reception in the ballroom, both of which are stunning. Debi was a dream to work with. She was extremely responsive, and such a sweet, warm person. I could really tell through the whole process how much she cared about making sure that my day was perfect. She answered all the questions that I (and my mom, and my fiance's family) threw her way thoroughly and quickly, and even with suggestions of her own from past weddings. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She got in touch with my vendors, made sure that everything was coordinated and even had time to come by and make sure that I was comfortable and happy. Our day went off without a hitch and I attribute that to Debi and the rest of the amazing staff at the resort and of course the spa. The women at the spa that did my make up and hair are overwhelmingly talented and the food at my reception was delicious. Everyone I met and worked with in every department was so helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend Tubac Golf Resort to anyone looking for a gorgeous, fun, and relaxing venue.

V
Victoria

Married on 06/03/2017

Our guests said this wasn't a wedding this was an event! At Tubac Golf Resort and Spa you have everything to not only have a beautiful wedding, thank you Debi Crossland, but your guests will be filled ... Read more filled with activities and beauty! We can't say enough good things about choosing Tubac as our wedding location!