Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation

Kingston, JM · View map

About Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation

Our Team is always ready for spontaneous consultations which often exceed your expectations.

At Tuckaway Creations we offer highly customisable and distinctive planning with unmatched precision, style, and creativity. Whether your wedding dreams are strictly traditional, ultra-modern, or quirky there is no event that our professional wedding planners cannot handle with passion, expertise, and discretion.

Jamaica is a country, colored with a riveting landscape, warm atmosphere, substantial history, and impeccable beaches. TheTuckaway Creations Team strives to embark on a cultural journey, which allows you to celebrate your special day at historic places and take home memories of a lifetime.

Many couples will face a lot of uncertainties when planning a wedding away from home including language barriers. We at Tuckaway Creations speak fluent English and Spanish, as well as French, and will help you to make your wedding dreams in Jamaica come to life.

Our full services include but are not limited to; Proposals and Wedding Planning, Event Designs and Execution, Lighting and Decor, Bridal Favors and Gifting, On the Day Coordination, Wedding Photography, Videography and Cinematography, Floral Arrangements, and Audiovisual services. This alleviates the need for multiple vendors and rigorous preparation!

We are only a call or email away...

Phone: 876-462-6804 || 561-601-3851

Email: tuckawayweddings@gmail.com

10 Reviews for Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation

10 Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation Reviews

J
Jan Watts

Married on 02/01/2019

Phenomenal experience, cannot wait to work with them again

Best experience ever, great team made my vision came to lights. Thanks a million🙌🏿🙏🏿❤️👍🏿... Very professional stayed through the event. It was the most adventurous party I’ve ever been to. The The ... Read more The decoration for the venue was off the chain . My guests were impressed, was a great and wonderful day. Love, love, love their work professional do you name it . Thanks a million.

J
Julia

Married on 11/25/2018

I am an overseas client and I was beyond impressed with the quality of service I received from the tuckaway creations team. They were ready and willing to assist me with the planning and structuring ... Read more of my event via email and video suggestions right up to the execution. They were very professional yet friendly at all times and were understanding when it came to my budget needs. I have an upcoming destination event and will definitely be contacting them!!!! No matter where you are in the world if you need help with putting a gift together or planning an event or of course looking to celebrate a special moment in Jamaica go ahead and send them an email if they can't assist you they will make suggestions they are always willing to help anyway they can. Thank you guys, keep up the good work.

S
Sasha

Married on 09/29/2018

I needed to plan my sisters engagement party and i contacted Tuckaway for help. Juett was very helpful, she gathered my ideas and created a masterpiece, she really went the extra mile to include all ... Read more my ideas and concepts within the budget i had expected. I am surely a pleased customer and i will definitely be back again my sister is also doing her wedding through Tuckaway :) and i expect it to be magical. FYI she also does great gift baskets for Teachers day, fathers day ect.