Tucker Farms Events

Northwood, NH · Visit website

About Tucker Farms Events

Tucker Farms Events is a wedding officiant service based out of Northwood, New Hampshire. Kelsey, the owner, can be your source for suggestions when it comes to finding a fun and unique wedding venue or ceremony location. Kelsey is dedicated to providing high-quality services that take the stress out of wedding planning for the couples she works with.

At Tucker Farms Events, the officiant can also be your event coordinator for your wedding. Their goal is to help you create the custom wedding ceremony that you have always dreamed of, at the location of your choice. This officiant is licensed in the state of Maine and New Hampshire. A typical wedding ceremony officiated by Tucker Farms Events is less than 30 minutes in length. Wedding officiant services offered include the following:

• Allow couples to write their own vows
  • Vow renewal

Featured
Cara Harris

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic JOP

Kelsey was an absolutely amazing JOP for my wedding. She was always available to chat which was awesome especially when the wedding jitters hit. Her main goal was to make us happy and to help us in ... Read more any way that she could. I contacted her months later with a quick question and she was still willing to help! Such a wonderful buisness!

H
Heather Sneade

Getting married on 10/03/2019

Awesome communication, friendly, and helpful!

I have been in contact with Kelsey for awhile now about me and my fiancee's wedding that is coming in October 2019. When we started our search, we were looking for someone LGBT friendly, and had no ... Read more idea where to turn. With a little help from our photographer Stephanie, I was able to connect with Kelsey and start planning details! Kelsey is funny, smart, professional, helpful, and is very quick to respond to e-mails. My soon to be wife and I feel so blessed to have found both Kelsey and Stephanie, and October just can't come quick enough! Ready to rock our big day with laughs, good company of these two lovely ladies, and of course - CUPCAKES!

R
Ronalee

Married on 09/21/2018

kelsey is amazing

Kelsey is amazing at what she does so flexible an so easy to work with Read more kelsey is amazing at what she does so flexible an so easy to work with