Tulips and Twine

Quarryville, PA · View map

About Tulips and Twine

Tulips and Twine is a wedding and event florist in Quarryville, Pennsylvania. Owner Shayla Henry has loved flowers since she was a little girl and has brought that love into her business. She loves adding locally grown flowers and foliage to bring extra beauty to your wedding day. Tulips and Twine believes each couple is different and that their flowers should demonstrate their uniqueness. Shayla is dedicated to couples who trust her with their wedding flowers and puts a lot of thought into what she selects for their day.

Shayla's floral designs range from classic and romantic to eclectic and glamorous, and everything in between. Tulips and Twine offers couples a consultation and venue visit to be sure the floral arrangements will match the style you have in mind. On the day of your wedding Shayla will be there for delivery and set up to ensure your flowers look stunning. Tulips and Twine offers the following floral arrangements, with some non-floral options available as well:

• Aisle decor

13 Tulips and Twine Reviews

Irene
Irene N.

Married on 05/11/2019

Shayla made me the most wonderful bouquet

Shayla is the best florist. My bouquet and flower arrangements for the tables were beautiful. She took my vague thoughts about what I wanted and created exactly what I wanted. I was thrilled with my ... Read more my bouquet and all the other arrangements!!!

C
Carol Freeman

Married on 05/05/2019

Highest recommendations for Tulips and Twine Florist

Tulips and Twine did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. All the flowers were just beautiful- exactly what my daughter wanted - and they were so fresh that we enjoyed them over the next ten ... Read more days. Shayla was friendly and professional in all our interactions, and both responsive and flexible as we made a few late in the game additions.

Cassie
Cassie

Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely stunning

Shayla did such an amazing job! The flowers for our wedding we absolutely stunning. She was a blessing to work with and so friendly. We gave her free reign with most of our decisions and she outdid ... Read more herself! We would totally recommend Shayla and Tulips & Twine!!