Tulips Floral Design Studio

Westbrook, CT · View map

About Tulips Floral Design Studio

With over 20 year’s experience, Deborah Trout-Kolb, lead floral artist along with our design team, will create your special day with utmost attention to the details of your floral vision.

We will incorporate important aspects of custom and creative floral design, precision in organization and planning, sensitivity to our client’s budget concerns and flexibility to create unique and memorable special events.

Tulips Floral Design Studio is a unique boutique floral studio specializing in designing flowers for wedding, parties and those life long special events. We focus on creating gorgeous affairs using farm-fresh flowers and beautiful materials with attention to the details, and we can create your special occassion within a relitively short amount of lead time.

We work closely with each client, combining their dreams and vision with our artistic eye to design the event of your dreams. Above all…your event will be beautiful.

17 Reviews for Tulips Floral Design Studio

17 Tulips Floral Design Studio Reviews

Holly
Holly

Married on 08/04/2018

Deborah went above and beyond any expectation I had when it came to a wedding florist. She was wonderful from the very beginning and even put a flower in my daughters hair after our first ... Read more consultation. When Deborah delivered our bouquets to hotel room everyone was blown away by how gorgeous they were! Our ceremony decor on the chairs went well above anything I thought I'd have. Deborah even stayed after our ceremonies end to remove the florals from the chairs and place them around the reception room for me !! I'm so thankful for the gorgeous pictures I have of my bouquet because though no fault of Deborah's my bridal bouquet was taken before the nights end so i couldn't even consider preservation :( Deborah was well worth every penny & I'm so happy she was our wedding florist ! You won't be disappointed if you chose her for your big day!

U
User3565848

1+ year ago

Creative and wonderful! I am so glad to have worked with her! Read more Creative and wonderful! I am so glad to have worked with her!

I
Isabel

Married on 10/08/2016

My flowers were perfect. They completed my vision of my perfect day. Deborah was easy to work with and was as excited as I was to make my wedding flowers everything I had imagined. From the ... Read more boutonnières to the centerpieces everything was drop dead gorgeous!