Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

Andover, MA · View map

About Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

Designer Wedding Gowns up to 75% off retail!

Tulle is a charming boutique offering a fresh perspective to the bridal salon experience. From vintage wedding dresses to couture and special gowns for the curvy bride, Tulle Bridal Outlet offers wedding gown designers for less. Save up to 75% off everyday! When you buy a dress from our outlet you still receive the same personalized attention we are known for.

Some of the designers we carry are: Maggie Sotterro, Simone Carvalli, Allure, Pronovias, Victor Harper Couture, Vera Wang, Watters Nicole Miller and many more.

Tulle also carries a candy shop of jewelry, headpieces and veils to complete your perfect look as well as mother of the bride, bridesmaids and prom.

Shop for a Cause. Your purchase helps support a military bride receive a free wedding gown as part of the Brides Across America's Operation Wedding Gown Program.

67 Reviews for Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

67 Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet Reviews

Kim
Kim Wentworth

Getting married on 06/12/2020

Dream Come True Experience

I had an amazing experience at Tulle Bridal recently! My consultant, Rita deserves so much credit for her patience, kindness, effort, and most of all, expertise. She really took the time to hear my ... Read more preferences and made me feel comfortable the entire appointment. I even felt like she genuinely wanted to get to know me and my personality so that she could make better suggestions. The dress I purchased suits me perfectly...she nailed it! I was the last appointment of the day on a Sunday afternoon, but never felt rushed or pressured. Rita showed myself and my crew the utmost respect the entire time we were there, allowing me to Facetime a few people who could not be there, adding a petticoat and veil to complete the vision for me, and patiently waiting for me to say yes to the dress! When deciding between two different dresses, this is when she really showed her expertise through her past history of designing dresses, by showing me which shapes and styles looked best on my body. I felt so pretty and comfortable in my gown, which ultimately lead me to realize it was the one! I would absolutely recommend Tulle to everyone I know!

K
Kayla

Getting married on 08/25/2019

Went to this shop with no expectations of finding my dress as it was my first time trying any on. I found my dress! It was a $2000 dress on sale for $300, couldn’t have been any better! Read more Went to this shop with no expectations of finding my dress as it was my first time trying any on. I found my dress! It was a $2000 dress on sale for $300, couldn’t have been any better!

K
kelzey

Married on 09/22/2018

After two very discouraging bridal experiences at other shops, I am happy to say I found my dream dress at Tulle Bridal. My consultant Mary Kate went above and beyond and truly listened and paid ... Read more attention to what I liked. She ultimately pulled the dress of my dreams! I am so thrilled about my choice and the entire experience!