Hired? Hired

Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

Andover, MA · View map

About Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

Designer Wedding Gowns up to 75% off retail!

Tulle is a charming boutique offering a fresh perspective to the bridal salon experience. From vintage wedding dresses to couture and special gowns for the curvy bride, Tulle Bridal Outlet offers wedding gown designers for less. Save up to 75% off everyday! When you buy a dress from our outlet you still receive the same personalized attention we are known for.

Some of the designers we carry are: Maggie Sotterro, Simone Carvalli, Allure, Pronovias, Victor Harper Couture, Vera Wang, Watters Nicole Miller and many more.

Tulle also carries a candy shop of jewelry, headpieces and veils to complete your perfect look as well as mother of the bride, bridesmaids and prom.

Shop for a Cause. Your purchase helps support a military bride receive a free wedding gown as part of the Brides Across America's Operation Wedding Gown Program.

64 Reviews for Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet

64 Tulle Bridal Designer Outlet Reviews

K
Kayla

Getting married on 08/25/2019

Went to this shop with no expectations of finding my dress as it was my first time trying any on. I found my dress! It was a $2000 dress on sale for $300, couldn’t have been any better! Read more Went to this shop with no expectations of finding my dress as it was my first time trying any on. I found my dress! It was a $2000 dress on sale for $300, couldn’t have been any better!

K
kelzey

Married on 09/22/2018

After two very discouraging bridal experiences at other shops, I am happy to say I found my dream dress at Tulle Bridal. My consultant Mary Kate went above and beyond and truly listened and paid ... Read more attention to what I liked. She ultimately pulled the dress of my dreams! I am so thrilled about my choice and the entire experience!

D
Danielle

Married on 08/25/2018

I had a great experience shopping at Tulle Bridal. I ended up with my dream dress, and it was way below the price I thought I was going to have to pay. They had such a wide variety of dresses and my ... Read more sales associate, Ellen, was so helpful and sweet. I ended up getting a dress completely different than I pictured myself in and I could not have been happier with my choice on my wedding day!